Author Topic: LOTO USB Oscilloscope practice(2): Diode --- Bridge Full Wave Rectification  (Read 550 times)

Offline jiangtao.lvTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Resources used in the experiment:
4 rectifier diodes, 500R resistance (for load), oscilloscope, signal source.
Note: The resistance value does not need to be accurate. This resistance is used as a load. The resistance value should not be too large. If it is too large, the current will be limited to a small value, which may cause the rectifier diode to cut off. Pay attention to the polarity when soldering the diode. The signal source should be able to generate a sinusoidal AC signal with a frequency of 50HZ above plus or minus 2V.

Here is the video:
https://youtu.be/eI2Kz5zfHQg

The video uses the OSC482S's own signal source module to generate a positive and negative 2V sine wave as the input of the diode bridge circuit. The two end channels of the oscilloscope are used to detect the terminal voltage of the output terminal respectively, and the channel subtraction shows the rectified waveforms added across the load. In order to see the rectification result clearly, we did not add a filter capacitor in the video. Once the capacitor is added, the output will become DC. You can try it yourself.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Are you aware that many, or I believe majority of the forum members here are not familiar with Chinese language ?  :-//

The following users thanked this post: jiangtao.lv

Offline jiangtao.lvTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Yes,you are right。I found the youtobe could translate the subtitles into your native language conveniently,so I added subtitiles for it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf