Electronics > Beginners

Need Help!! DIY electronic load problem.

(1/1)

Ravishka77:
I tried to built this electronic load but NANO constantly outputs PWM signal at 70% even when load just turned on for setup   :scared: :scared: I don't know the reason If you got any insight into this plz help.
I'm just a automotive tech so I'm not used to diagnosing these Thank you for reading this cry out for help. |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O[attachimg=1]

Ravishka77:
https://www.instructables.com/DIY-Adjustable-Constant-Load-Current-Power/

Code is available here
If theirs a better alternative plz let me know
Thank you.

m k:
Last comment of a link is indicating that circuit and/or software can have some issues.

MrAl:

--- Quote from: Ravishka77 on September 18, 2022, 06:01:46 am ---I tried to built this electronic load but NANO constantly outputs PWM signal at 70% even when load just turned on for setup   :scared: :scared: I don't know the reason If you got any insight into this plz help.
I'm just a automotive tech so I'm not used to diagnosing these Thank you for reading this cry out for help. |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O[attachimg=1]

--- End quote ---

Hi,

If you have a scope you can take some snap shots of the waveforms in different places and post here.  That will help tell what is not working right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version