Author Topic: GolTek Bode Plotter PC SW (for DS1000E/D and/or Hantek DDS3x25)  (Read 3337 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
here is "not so completed" PC SW to sweep control DDS3x25 (optional, can also use (default to) external FG in manual/interval mode)), and capture the signal from DS1000E/D series. "how to" is available from Help menu. its in trial version, if you like it you may upgrade to "full" version. ;)

http://www.soasystem.com/eng/goltek/gtbode100.zip (2MB size)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:07:13 pm by Mechatrommer »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: GolTek Bode Plotter PC SW (for DS1000E/D and/or Hantek DDS3x25)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 10:45:13 am »
update v101 to the above is now available... patch and read the note.txt before run. cheers.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf