Author Topic: please help me with pcb  (Read 2024 times)

Offline justin66Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
please help me with pcb
« on: February 24, 2015, 07:07:32 pm »
i felt i know something about electronics but as i dive in i see i dont know anything im here with pretty easy thing i want to build an amplifyer here is the deal
i bought sodium persulfate to make copper go away... i think im gonna make that liquid fine but i was looking up know to design pcb and i stuck
can you please teach me how do i do pcbs nothing spectacular its only single sided board with low pass filter and simple IC
i have tda2003 with all parts necessary but i also want to add a low pass filter on it so i was dumb enough to buy 2 lm741
here is the picture of both lm741 and tda1554 http://www.part.lt/img/f4182d27ee5aeeaf3e7d9dcb497b5f00249.jpg i have an other project with tda1554 but im gonna manage it self if someone is willing to help me on 2003

i want to make nice board so i came here asking for help and i would really appreciate it

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
Re: please help me with pcb
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:24:22 pm »
Your first step is to download and learn a CAD program, a few popular / free ones exist.
Diptrace (Pin Limit)
Eagle (Size Limit)
KiCAD (Completely Unlimited and open source)
MultiSim Blue (Mousers' offering of NI MultiSim, pin limited)
RS Design Spark (Completely free / unlimited as far as I know)

There are probably others which i've missed, but some people have success with a varied number of packages, Eagle and KiCAD are natively supported cross platform, not sure about the others.

Offline ccayser

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:17:13 pm »
It might also be a good idea to start with something simpler. Audio amplifiers are nice, but sometimes they can be a bit of pain as a first project. With a more simplistic project it would be much easier to trace mistakes if you made any.

Offline bookaboo

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 10:20:21 pm »
Skip the etching process, its an obsolete skill given the cheapness of proto PCBs these days.It *might* work out a little cheaper but its time consuming, dirty and results can vary.

Offline JohnnyBerg

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
Follow my behind the scenes thread. I doing a complete design from schematic to pcb there.

Offline justin66Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 10:23:21 pm »
A BIG thanks to you guys i will take in mind that i have to look out any mistakes.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf