Electronics > Beginners

Plotting the upper bound of harmonic content - yes it's assignment time again.

<< < (4/4)

GrimaWormT:
Hi Simon, thanks for your reply!!

Andy has been off for the past few months, not that I was told so I have about 10 queries to the tutors waiting... I have found the module learning materials to be not the greatest as well.. Thanks for the advice and heads up on the DCS module!!

I have another tutor James who instead of answering the queries is doing exaclty what you said and just telling me to read 3 300+ page books to answer one little part of a question.

Apologies I just want to clear up which formula you used, the long winded one in the middle of the page or the smaller one for the individual at the bottom of page 3? I was going to use the one at the bottom as per my previous post and sub in t=1 as you said, does that mean x(t) would still be my amplitude I would need? If I were to use the long winded one, sub in 3 for the n figures and 1 for the T figures and 1.8V for the A figure?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Keep Well!

Simon:
Well I had Andy suddenly removed from a module as he was doing research which I guess is one other way for the university to try and stay afloat. Yes James is a pain, he just gave me book titles. To be honest they are all useless.

I am currently proof reading a new module for them, my god what a mess, I thought they were cleaning up but this is awful. I mean they can't even be bothered to use images that are not so pixelated that reading them is hard. The sad thing is that these are schematics they could have drawn in KiCad!!!!

GrimaWormT:
Having to proof and make material for them my heart goes out to you!! :-DD

Sorry to ask again but on Page 3 did you use the large formula as we have all the figures or should I just use the smaller one as the bottom?

Thanks Simon means alot!

Simon:

--- Quote from: GrimaWormT on July 15, 2021, 09:09:21 pm ---Having to proof and make material for them my heart goes out to you!! :-DD

--- End quote ---

Yea, I now know who wrote the worse modules......

--- Quote ---
Sorry to ask again but on Page 3 did you use the large formula as we have all the figures or should I just use the smaller one as the bottom?

Thanks Simon means alot!

--- End quote ---

My exact answer was: The third harmonic calculated using the formula on page 3 of EC-3-2 is xxxxxxxx. The 101st harmonic is xxxxxx.

check the formula mentioned, I quoted it as I must have felt there was something contentious about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version