Electronics > Beginners

Point me in the right direction of a terminal!

(1/3) > >>

Hello EEV Blog!!

I'm brand new here and this is my first post so please correct me if this isn't quite the right place for this kind of question.

I'm forever using these screw terminals in my little projects


But someone recently showed me those lever-action Wago 221 connectors. At first I was excited because they looked even easier to use and quite aesthetically pleasing but I soon realised they don't serve the same function, so here's what I'm after:

Can anyone point me in the direction of some lever connectors like the Wago 221 with separate solder terminals for each wire hole? Rather than one where all wires inserted are shorted to each other? Does such a thing even exist?

Sorry if this is a dull question but I really don't know and I've tried looking everywhere! Thanks in advance!


As a side-note: It's the 3-part srew connectors i usually use so one of those preferably!

google image search will fin you plenty of different types, e.g.



Wago makes mounting carriers that hold multiple 221 terminals.

Mike in California

phoenix contact has many


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version