Author Topic: UNI-T UT61E or FLUKE 17B? Suggestions Welcome  (Read 27870 times)

Offline M0BSW

• Frequent Contributor
  • Left this site 2013, they will not delete it ????
Re: UNI-T UT61E or FLUKE 17B? Suggestions Welcome
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 07:55:35 pm »
I totally agree Franky is on here, really good guy, you order from him and you will never have any worries, I got a UT61E from him , from China to UK 5 days

Thanks for the very kind words! But just a bit of clarification - it's from Hong Kong, not China, we have separate postal systems :) Also, I must say that 5 days to the UK isn't exactly the usual speed. A lot of the times it depends very much on how quickly the package goes through your customs. All I can guarantee to my customers is that I will dispatch within 24 hours of payment under normal circumstances.
Sorry Franky didn't read it before hitting the key, I'll stand in a corner and say , "read before sending" a thousand times, am I forgiven , and how are you keeping :-//
no one would or will tell me how to delete this account

Offline M0BSW

• Frequent Contributor
  • Left this site 2013, they will not delete it ????
Re: UNI-T UT61E or FLUKE 17B? Suggestions Welcome
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »
It is 3 weeks from ordering from Frankie to me. 2 days from order till the parcel drops off the HK post tracking radar, the rest is occupied by the Byzantine system our SAPO uses ( still on strike, just adds a day) to do the delivery. Frankie packs well, handles the parcels properly paperwork wise ( true declared values for customs helps a lot) and does a prompt reply of the tracking number for you, along with a quick invoicing turnaround. Had nothing but good service from him.
I agree with Sean , I think because Franky fills in the customs form correctly, and doesn't put" GIFT", I think the customs like that, on mine when it arrived  the customs receipt it said UK customs pass, job done. that's it Franky's the man.
no one would or will tell me how to delete this account

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf