Author Topic: [FREE - Read] Tek 7603 Analog 100MHz Scope with 7A18, 7B50A and 7A13 - Working  (Read 2209 times)

Offline markhenTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • Electronics and embedded nut
    • tiq probe - bridging the DMM-'scope gap
Working Tek 7603 mainframe with 7A18 dual channel vertical 75MHz, 7B50A 100MHz timebase and 7A13 differential comparator.

With manuals on CD, and 2 new generic probes and accessories.

Powers up and passes basic tests. The on-screen range displays are a little intermittent - the timebase one seems to improve as the timebase knob is cycled?

FREE to anyone who will take it in the Los Angeles area - I won't ship this beast, sorry. These seem to list in the $300-$400 range on *bay, with another $100+ for shipping. Sadly, if no one wants this it may have to go to ewaste :-( I can't store it any longer :-(

The following users thanked this post: edavid

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
* sigh *

If only I were in LA.

Offline EggertEnjoyer123

• Regular Contributor
I'm in LA and I'll happily take it (or get a friend to take it).
Where do you live? I'm in Westwood.

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
Sydney, Australia.   :palm:

Offline EggertEnjoyer123

• Regular Contributor
I'm asking the other person

Offline rhodges

• Frequent Contributor
  • Available for embedded projects.
    • My public libraries, code samples, and projects for STM8.
My first two scopes were a 544 and a 535. I believe that the 544 came with a W (differential) plugin, which was not as helpful as the 1A? dual plugin I bought later. But any scope is fun when it is your first! I bought the 535 on a lark from a "surplus joint" but never really used it much. Then I bought a used 465 and then 2465... I abandoned the first two tube scopes during a move, but I won't forget the memories.

This scope sounds like the absolute of perfection for its time. It must have had a price tag... Beyond my imagination.

Even my 544 must have cost a lot when first sold.

Enough rambling :) I hope the new owner gets good use from this amazing gem from the past.
Currently developing STM8 and STM32. Past includes 6809, Z80, 8086, PIC, MIPS, PNX1302, and some 8748 and 6805. Check out my public code on github. https://github.com/unfrozen

Offline Brumby

• Supporter

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf