Author Topic: [FS:Worldwide] FLIR PTZ-35-MS medium-range PTZ thermal+visible camera  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Spirit532Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
Since I have two of these, I've decided to let one go in favor of repairing my robot :)

So here it is - a FLIR PTZ-35-MS PTZ platform with a 30Hz FLIR Photon 320 core and fairly large 35mm Ge lens(DLC front element for outside use) and a Sony OEM zoom core on the other end.

The Photon's lens is basically like new minus some dust, no dents or scratches, the visible camera is indeed "like new" due to the protective acrylic window(replaceable, but also in good condition as per photo).
Both cameras are guaranteed to be fully working(tested), but as I do not have the original PTZ controller, I'm unable to fully test the PTZ functionality - though when powered up, it does successfully go through the homing routine, so I'm pretty sure it's also fully functional.

This platform is also designed to be hermetically sealed and pressurized with dry nitrogen for extreme weather conditions, however one of the plugs(a screw in plastic) is missing, and it's been apart(to check internal condition), so all the dry nitrogen has escaped. The o-ring around the Photon core is slightly cracked, so it might need more silicone grease or just replacement if you wish to pressurize it again.
It has internal heaters though, so it's not really needed for mild climates.

I do not have the original bayonet mount for it, but the plug is a regular DB-15(with the original sticky sealing gunk) and I can provide the pinout.

I can ship this unit almost anywhere - but due to the sensitive nature of this device's capabilities, it's not going to be the whole world.

Starting price is $2000 - make me an offer, I'm expecting to sell for less. Shipping and handling is included.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:03:19 pm by Spirit532 »

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
Bump!

Offline Cloud

• Regular Contributor
How to much would you want for it?

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
After a bit of consideration and communication with others, I've decided to set the starting price to $2000. Make me an offer, I'm expecting to sell for less.
Shipping and handling included, as long as it's not overnight express around the globe.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:03:27 pm by Spirit532 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf