General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

[Wanted] Giveaway or cheap oscilloscope

(1/3) > >>

VEGETA:
Hello,

I am about to finish making my small humble product which needs measuring noise and ripple. I don't want to spend a lot of money at this point so I am seeking a scope giveaway or cheap offer. My budget is 150$ and can be boosted to 200$. It should include the scope price + shipping to Jordan (any slow and cheap method is ok).

My other option is to get OWON-VDS1022I for about 145$ delivered and including customs as well, but I thought maybe someone is willing to give away a better digital scope to me.

best regards for all of you and thanks in advance.

tunk:
You could check out the OWON HDS242 or Hantek 2C42.
Or some of the ~70$ "100MHz" single channel scopes (Fnirsi etc.).

VEGETA:

--- Quote from: tunk on October 14, 2021, 04:50:23 pm ---You could check out the OWON HDS242 or Hantek 2C42.
Or some of the ~70$ "100MHz" single channel scopes (Fnirsi etc.).

--- End quote ---

those can be last resort but now I think I can get better. the isolated Owon I linked is better choice than those 2 and similar price.

I just hope someone can giveaway or sell a cheap one.

VEGETA:
No one can make an offer? I was hoping to get some. Price can be bigger if you have a nice offer.

james_s:
It's the shipping to Jordan that is probably the biggest issue. I don't know know how much it costs to ship there from other parts of the world but the sort of oscilloscope that you are likely to find within your budget would probably cost more than the entire budget just to ship from the US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version