Author Topic: Advantest R3465 MODULATION SPECTRUM ANALYZER 9kHz-8GHz  (Read 1731 times)

Offline DanielAndrewTopic starter

• !
Advantest R3465 MODULATION SPECTRUM ANALYZER 9kHz-8GHz
« on: February 12, 2019, 03:36:34 pm »

Offline stuartk

• Regular Contributor
Re: Advantest R3465 MODULATION SPECTRUM ANALYZER 9kHz-8GHz
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 01:30:18 am »
I don't get it.

Does anyone else throw their precious expensive test equipment around hard enough to break the case?

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 04:28:23 am »
they bite it when they are hungry cause they cant get out of the bench til the project finished. i've seen worse. luckily my R3465 doesnt have that fate.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline 0culus

• Super Contributor
  • Electronics, RF, and TEA Hobbyist
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 04:58:10 am »
I don't get it.

Does anyone else throw their precious expensive test equipment around hard enough to break the case?

I saw an HP 8593 series SA today at a property auction I attended that had somehow been hit so hard on it's face the protective cover over the CRT was shattered and the CRT was ruined.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 05:26:28 am »

Might be an 'accident' for upgrade via insurance. And sometimes shit happens - had a delivery today of a large box from CPC which got bisected when the roller shutter on the truck came loose and guillotined it. Fortunately just a real of cable but could've been so much worse.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf