General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

Audio Hub, do these exist?

(1/4) > >>

So I am looking for a device that will direct my computers audio where I want it.  I have speakers, headphones, and a cable from my lab in the other room for speakers there.  Is there such a device in existence?  I can't find the right wording to search for it i guess.


i'm not sure if i understand fully.are you asking about wireless speakers or headphones ?

have a look at these,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=653&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=11709911986805600085&sa=X&

Hmm no not wireless speakers.  I want to take the audio output my computer and put into a box, then connect my 3 or 4 speaker systems to that box.  With the box I can control which set of speakers gets the signal.  Is that making any sense?

                                                          ----> Computer Speakers
[Computer] ---- audio out ----> [Box] ----> Headphones
                                                          ----> Speakers from the other room

So I have the speakers, I just need the "box".

Premade audio switches are quite common

Or you can build your own with a rotary switch that has two separate sections (for Left and Right channels)

Or you can build an electronic one using audio switching IC's


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Advanced Attachments Uploader Mod