Author Topic: FS UK - Various Tektronix 7000 scope, current probes etc  (Read 2257 times)

Offline woodchipsTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
FS UK - Various Tektronix 7000 scope, current probes etc
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:12:31 am »
Finally going through the pile of Tek 7000 stuff aquired over the years, really don't need it all. Note that none of it has been comprehensivly tested, just to a point where it obviously does work, this is reflected in the low prices. When it came down to it I didn't have th time to do more testing, been on the shelf to do for years and not got any closer!

Tek 7T11 with two of 7S11 each with an S2 sampler. These have been basically tested, get a sinewave from the RF sig gen, maximum 1000MHz, that is triggered, waveform could be less noisy but plug ins not been used for many years, hopefully should improve. Not calibrated. Comes with matching BSM connector for 7T11. Have two of these, price £300 per set.

Tek 7T11A timebase, triggers and scans, comes with matching BSM connector, price £150.

Tek 7S11 non-working amplifier with one working S2 sampler and one dead S2 sampler, price £50.

Tek AM503 with P6302 current probe. These have been tested with a square wave at both low frequency, 15Hz, and high grequency, 1MHz, to make sure both halves of the probe work, but not calibrated. Have three of these, price £200 each, a TM501 if wanted for £30, have two TM501s and one TM503.

Tek 134 amplifier and P6021 probe. These have been tested with a square wave at both low frequency, 50Hz, and high frequency, 1MHz. There is no passive termination, they always seen to get lost. There is a mains transformer but these are not very reliable, the UK 230V version is just the USA 110V version with a couple of dropper resistors. I didn't use the transformer that comes with the probe to test the probe, it is there is you want to try and repair it. Comes with a plastic transit case. Have three of these, price £140 each.

Fluke Y8100 AC/DC current probe. These are Hall effect devices only, work up to about 1kHz. These do not work! Fitted a battery and still dead as a dodo. I have a copy of the Y8100 operating and service manual with circuits, if I can find it I will provide a copy. Have six of these, price £10 each.

Tek 067-0587-01 calibration fixture for 7000 scopes. This is the 300ps rise time version. Used for calibrating both horizontal and vertical channels on the 7000 mainframe. Comes with an original manual but never actually used it. Comes with the matching plug for the trigger BSM connector. Price £80.

Tek 067-0587-02 calibration fixture for 7000 scopes. This is the 150ps rise time version. Used for calibrating both horizontal and vertical channels on the 7000 mainframe. Comes with an original manual but never actually used it. Price £150.

Tek 7CT1N transistor tester. This works as expected except that the horizontal display has ghosting, so get two sets of curves a few mm apart. Done nothing to find out why. Price £200.

Collect if you want to, near Grantham, otherwise post and packing at cost, not very heavy so not too expensive, guess worst case £15 with UPS tracked. I don't mind posting to UK or Europe but outside will require me to correctly fill in the custums documentation! Been through this before, it is a criminal offence and it is ME who gets done!

Offline mk_

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS UK - Various Tektronix 7000 scope, current probes etc
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 05:05:20 pm »
AM503, P6302 and TM501 arrived and everything is working fine as expected

Thanks

Michael

Offline stefan_k133

Re: FS UK - Various Tektronix 7000 scope, current probes etc
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 09:03:12 am »
Got the Tek 067-0587-02 and the dead 7S11/S-2 last week. All fine, was packed really good and got it really fast!

Thanks!!

Stefan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf