Author Topic: Beanflyings space reallocation and clearance sale  (Read 632 times)

Online beanflyingTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
Beanflyings space reallocation and clearance sale
« on: March 25, 2024, 06:58:21 am »
So I have a space issue (like most of us)  :palm: added to that I have some toys that have been replaced in my workflow by better, larger, heavier and generally more accurate gear so some of my toys need to find new homes.

Couple to start with but I will add more as I go through the collection. I will add/remove/mark as sold to this first post and link them to new more detailed posts within the thread as needed.

Happy to post gear within Australia via Australia Post (at cost) under 15kg and within reason if you are desperate outside Oz but it won't be cheap. PayPal will be ok or if we sort of know each other then direct deposit is fine too.

Fluke 515A Portable Calibrator (within calibration specs) $400
Protek/ Hang Chang 3502 20Mhz Analogue Scope (calibrated and working well) and new pair of Hantek probes $50
Solartron 7150 Bench 6 1/2 digit DMM (I will warm it up and run some tests against some of my better gear) $150
Fluke 8000A bench DMM (parts or repair candidate) display turns on but is otherwise non functional $80
Feeltech 30 MHz Sig Gen  :scared: It actually works great as the PSU was tweaked to remove the floating voltage on the outputs. $?? likely 30'ish.
Fluke 5101B Calibrator is a possible (lack of time for me) but it is really pickup only (or freight if you want to arrange it) and has some issues so a repair item. $400

.... Maybe 4-6 other items to follow. Working Tektronix 453 on a cart (likely a pickup only or I will be in Melbourne in the next month), 2 other analogue scopes (junk or rebuild) and a few more.

I will get each out on the bench over the next few days for pics, operational/functional checks and make a post to suit.

Partial collection
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

The following users thanked this post: exe

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
Re: Beanflyings space reallocation and clearance sale
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 07:07:04 am »
I am interested in the Fluke 5101B.

Where in Australia are you?  I'll be driving from Sydney to Melbourne and back sometime in May/June.

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 07:39:59 am »
I am interested in the Fluke 5101B.

Where in Australia are you?  I'll be driving from Sydney to Melbourne and back sometime in May/June.

I believe beanflying is located down Warrnambool way which is around 260 kms or 3 hours drive south west of Melbourne. I'm located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and am happy to act as a drop off point if required.   :-DMM

I'm interested in the Feeltech 30MHz Sig Gen and perhaps the Solartron 7150 but will PM beanflying with my details and phone number. I also have a heap of stuff to clear out myself.   ::)   

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 07:53:52 am »
Ah, cool & much appreciated.  I also have family, friends, and clients in Melbourne.  And I already have plans to bring back a few TEA acquisitions.

I will be visiting the penguins at Philip Island.  I need to do the biannual weighbridge & RFID reader maintenance.
There is also some of my penguin RFID reader gear at Warrnambool, but I wasn't specifically planning to go there.  Hmm...

Online beanflyingTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 07:57:46 am »
Ah, cool & much appreciated.  I also have family, friends, and clients in Melbourne.  And I already have plans to bring back a few TEA acquisitions.

I will be visiting the penguins at Philip Island.  I need to do the biannual weighbridge & RFID reader maintenance.
There is also some of my penguin RFID reader gear at Warrnambool, but I wasn't specifically planning to go there.  Hmm...

Other end of the Great Ocean Road / Warrnambool so potentially high WAF extension to a roadtrip, just don't let on the true purpose ;D
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

The following users thanked this post: Kean

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 10:31:54 am »
This thread was like a UV light to a mozzie for me.

I could really get into trouble.   :scared:

Bean has enabled more expenditure by me on gear over the last 5 years than I have made by myself over the last 20.

So far, I'm safe.   

I think...   :palm:

The following users thanked this post: exe

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf