Author Topic: FS or Trade: Electronic components for sale  (Read 1087 times)

Offline aiq25Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS or Trade: Electronic components for sale
« on: April 21, 2017, 11:42:53 pm »
Hello. I have bunch of electronics components for sale. I bought most of these components about 5 years ago thinking I would get more into electronics but I have not used most of the parts, so I think it's time for me to get rid of them and maybe someone else can use them.

If anyone is interested in knowing, the IC's and regulators were all purchased from the eBay seller "gc_supermarket".

I have used some the 555 timers, 7805 and LM317 voltage regulators and the op-amps, they all worked. The other components I never had the need to use. The parts look good (can't tell if they are fake) but since it's from China through eBay, I can't be 100% sure. At that time I didn't know there were fake components on eBay.  |O

All the IC's are in DIP package.

-  MAX232 (10pcs)
-  LM358 Dual Op-Amp (around 30 pcs)
-  LM393 (around 30 pcs)
-  TL431 Precision Shunt Regulators TO-92 (75 pcs)
-  L7805 TO-220 (around 15 pcs)
-  Transistor TO-92 2N2222 (around 100 pcs)
-  NE555 (70 pcs)
-  LDR

Other items I have from various other eBay sellers:
-  Small ESD bags (more than 15 pcs, some are used) --- these I can include for free if you buy any other items

-  A large assortment of LED's, they are clear and there are various colors (3mm and 5mm sizes). I have over 150 pcs. I really don't have the time to go through and sort them by color, I can put all of them in one bag.

-  A large assortment of electrolytic capacitors. Because these are from eBay, I use them in circuits for prototypes or in a situation where I don't want to wait or order. I have various values and voltages, probably more than 300 pcs. I can sort them out if anyone is interested.

-  Breadboards (they are okay but the holes seem to get larger after some use)

-  I also have about 5 blue backlight 16x2 character LCD's

-  Ultrasonic sensor modules for Arduino (around 5 pcs)

I really don't have a set price for any of these, feel free to give me of an offer. If there are interests in the items I can upload pictures.

I'm also willing to trade for various parts. Please let me know if you have something to trade for.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:50:36 pm by aiq25 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf