General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

The Bad Shopping Experience Thread

<< < (47/47)

dunkemhigh:
Blimey! At least there was resolution for that one, but it would be far better not to have that hassle in the first place.

rsjsouza:
Depending on the place in the world, the issue would have been solved quicker, although with much more dire consequences...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

MrMobodies:
I had been sold many times before used things advertised as new where I'd report and take action if they cost considerably or are in bad condition.

I reminded a seller to remember the anti static bag for some ram that I just ordered and they replied that they always do that.

A Lenovo M92p minipc arrived today.

For the small box and the weight of that thing I would have expected bubble wrap outside or a larger box

I heard a rattle and as I opened it I found one screw loose:

I didn't want to take a chance with it as I wouldn't know what damage that could have caused so I started a return and seller approved. Seller said it was a caddy screw. I thought fair enough, it's only one and accidents like this can happen.

When putting it back I heard a little rattle and then other screws fell out behind the fan with one crushed up against the board.

Crushed up aganst board when I removed the fan:

See the scratch marks on that die on closeup:

All Four caddy screws like someone just thrown them in there for me instead of putting them in a bag in the packaging.
I am not sure if it was an accident that I'd like to think or whoever put it there thought it was acceptable.

Now I have ask sellers to check for these things too.

AVGresponding:
How broken is the ebay app these days? I bought something yesterday, and despite being the only bidder, it took 13 minutes from auction close to being declared the winner.   :palm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version