Author Topic: DS1052E Only $384.99 freeshipping worldwide  (Read 35579 times)

Offline dealexcelTopic starter

• Contributor
    • Buy oscilloscope, multimeter, meter at lowest price.
DS1052E Only $384.99 freeshipping worldwide
« on: May 03, 2010, 02:07:11 am »
Hi everybody, I am a wholesaler from china and sell some electronics at amazing price,  I know someone must be suspicious and the same scope at ebay need $540, but if you know the retail price in china, you will never feel surprise anymore. tags:monopolization, exclusive agency

1.How to buy
easy to use, choose your item and add to cart, then checkout.

2.Is payment safe?
we recommend paypal and most customer of us use paypal for paymenting

3.Same as the ds1052e that sold in US?
yes, all ds1052e were mading in China, but they earn more, we earn less.

4.About shipping time
usually, we use ems express that need 7-14 days and we can provide tracking infomation which can be checked in http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

5.Warranty
3 years and we will pay the postage of sending it back.

click here to view:  
http://www.dealexcel.com/rigol-ds-1052e-ds1052e-50-mhz-2-channel-digital-oscilloscope-sku363_p363.html

for more cheap electronics, instrument, digital multimeters please visit:
http://www.dealexcel.com/

if you have any question, please post below
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:43:09 am by dealexcel »
Buy oscilloscope, multimeter, meter at lowest price.
http://www.dealexcel.com

• Contributor
Re: DS1052E Only $384.99 freeshipping wolrdwide
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:21:24 am »
 :( anybody here?

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:48:29 am »
I think this section was meant more for sale of second hand goods your not really supposed to make posts like this, we are all well aware of your services and they have been repeatedly mentioned on rigol specific threads but then you only came here to advertise and have not read the forum.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 01:19:33 pm »
no offence taken but if you look in the rigol thread deal extreme is one of the main outlets and people are always scouting the best price on the rigols the user seems a bit jealous about advertising, I think most people on here currently that want a rigol have got one and many are seeking the cheapest anyhow so he will be found if he is on google. if he is serious he should pay for dave to put an add on the main page

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 02:00:58 pm »
This is DealExcel and not DealExtreme everyone has been talking about. As far as I know, two separate companies.
I mention on the Buy & Sell notice that dealers are welcome, provided they don't outstay their welcome.

Dave.

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 02:21:09 pm »
thanks your kind advice, simon :-[ anyway, I am not be similar with the rule of eev forum, so I said sorry for this advertising

hi Dave, yes, we are not the same companies, we sell something and be one supplier of dx's, but dx is famous

I knew a guy named kari who cames from finland, we mentioned your hack video on ds1052e and he said he has talked about this method with you before that ;)

Offline Waifian

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 02:53:30 pm »
I can vouch for them I got my rigol through them. 7 Business days to Wisconsin, USA. The EMS to US postal service was a bit confusing. You can still use the EMS tracking number for your package on the US postal service website after it goes through customs.  ;D

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 03:34:00 pm »
see your already known about, most people go googling a product to find the cheapest retailer so fear not

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 12:43:15 pm »
I have bought also from dealexcell and I can recommend. Also I have buy from other place but then I find dealexcell. Very reliable Chinese merchant. My experience is fully satisfied. There is no point to worry about if they did not immediately respond to e-mail. China is very very busy world.... Shipping will be reliably and quickly. I recommend EMS (inexpensive and still quite fast). Also they are maybe more oriented to electronic work/hobby tools as you can see if you look what all they have...

Dear Dealexcell seller: I recommend that the Chinese power cord left out of the box. This will reduce the weight. It can not safely use in the West. (Included adapter is dangerous if used with an oscilloscope in the workshop), then the packaging can be kept strong, and not cut it lighter. This is how it should be safer. If the packaging is cut (for weight Reduce), there is a danger that the oscilloscope is damaged en route.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 12:46:18 pm by rf-loop »
I drive a LEC (low el. consumption) BEV car. Smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the wises gone?

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 02:37:28 am »
I have bought also from dealexcell and I can recommend. Also I have buy from other place but then I find dealexcell. Very reliable Chinese merchant. My experience is fully satisfied. There is no point to worry about if they did not immediately respond to e-mail. China is very very busy world.... Shipping will be reliably and quickly. I recommend EMS (inexpensive and still quite fast). Also they are maybe more oriented to electronic work/hobby tools as you can see if you look what all they have...

Dear Dealexcell seller: I recommend that the Chinese power cord left out of the box. This will reduce the weight. It can not safely use in the West. (Included adapter is dangerous if used with an oscilloscope in the workshop), then the packaging can be kept strong, and not cut it lighter. This is how it should be safer. If the packaging is cut (for weight Reduce), there is a danger that the oscilloscope is damaged en route.

thanks for your advice, we also understand that problem, but the ems express embarrass us that they estimate postage depend on a strange rule, anyway, we will be careful with it, and do my best to ensure its safe.

hi rf-loop, r u kari? ;)

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 11:29:04 am »
Some friends pm me and ask for shipping time detail and cost, so I tell all of it here:

1. The shipping time is about 2 weeks, but if you are in US, CA or WEST EUROPE?it will be faster.

2. Shipping fee, all free, wherever you are, even if you are in Mars (But there is a exception: netherland, because ems dont support netherland, so you have to pay $30 for DHL express, less than 1 week for shipping)

Offline Polossatik

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 12:49:51 am »
I have no problem that  retailer advertises here as long as they want to build interaction with the visitors.
This of course easly backfires if people order stuff and get crappy service, but at least it's then known.
I'm personally in an silly back and forward mail chain with dealextreme staff (not dealexcel ) about a stupid order, if not resolved I'm willing to try an other retailer.
the simple fact I got a decent reply after 2 working day's on an email to dealexcel  is already nice...

I see on the dealexcel site a lot of rather cheap multimeters, might be an idea for them to pick their "top picks" in the range they offer and send a bunch to Dave for review.
"Are chinese cheap MM any good" might be interesting blog topic - of course the answer may be simply "no"....
but on the other hand if they would take the challenge, kudo's to hem...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:56:21 am by polossatik »
Real Circuit design time in minutes= (2 + Nscopes) Testim + (40 +120 Kbrewski) Nfriends

Testim = estimated time in minutes Nscopes= number of oscilloscopes present Kbrewski = linear approx of the nonlinear beer effect Nfriends = number of circuit design friends present

Offline johnboxall

• Supporter
  • You do nothing, you get nothing.
    • Books, services and more:

Offline sigxcpu

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 11:20:28 pm »
priceless :)

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 02:25:45 am »
Hmmmm.....
http://tronixstuff.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dealexcel.jpg

yes, we also sell some cheap replica:flash disk, digital products and so on, other site like lightinthebox.com. dealextreme also sells some fake product, this is not a secret, Andres who left the comment on our site also bought many other product, digital multimeters, testing equipment, etc.

but no feedback that said our oscilloscope is fake, right?

Offline GeoffS

• Supporter
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 04:02:51 am »
Hmmmm.....

yes, we also sell some cheap replica:flash disk, digital products and so on, other site like lightinthebox.com. dealextreme also sells some fake product, this is not a secret, Andres who left the comment on our site also bought many other product, digital multimeters, testing equipment, etc.

What may be a concern is that you sell ANY fakes at all.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 06:47:40 am »
what exactly do you mean by fake ? an intended replica for display only or a product that does not do as it should and is in evect just a useless case ?

Offline johnboxall

• Supporter
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 12:32:09 pm »
Hmmmm.....

Feedback can be created, edited and deleted by website owners.

At the end of the day, I would be wary of buying test equipment from an organisation that also sells fakes/replicas of other things. Some cheap shirts or bags, maybe. Stuff I need to rely on - no.

Offline GeoffS

• Supporter
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 02:58:45 pm »
If any one is interested.

Probably not appropriate - unless you also sell fakes and replicas?

Offline GeoffS

• Supporter
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 03:01:47 pm »
Sorry. We do not sell fakes or replicas. Only the real deal :-)
Perhaps you should have read the entire thread before jumping in with your advertising.

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:00 pm »
I think you guys know some companies in china like to produce some cheap products(mp3, mp4, cellphone and so on) that copied famous brand like apple, nokia, etc. but they will not paste any logo on it. So a apple nano(not original) style 4g screen touch shakable mp4 only sell at 20-30 dollars. the original nano cost much more, of course, the real apple is better and better, I am also an apple fan, and I have an apple iphone 3gs 32g original, but one of my friends use a fake iphone, because he felt expensive.

What is fake? I think if I sell a apple style product with apple logo but not original, sell at a high price and tell you this is original, that is fake, many buyers of us know some super cheap product are not original, but they are only interested in the low price.

I can list some examples:
1) lightinthebox.com  appox $5,000,000 sale each month, let's check one of their products:

"ePhone N97 Style Dual Card Dual Camera Quad Band WIFI TV JAVA Qwerty Keypad 3.2 Inch Touch Screen Black (2GB TF Card) Original Price $166.99"  

Is it a nokia n97 copy? and you can find more "shadow" there.

2)dealextreme.com also sells several million dollars each month, you want to knowmore? please seach "dealextreme fake" in google

I don't want to vilipend any other seller here, I just tell a truth, the fake that you guys mentioned is very cheap, no logo, not good quality, and have all functions and specifications of original product. What kinds of product will be copy? like apple, nokia, sony and so on, but chinese brand like rigol, even it is a top oscilloscope brand in china, its ds1052e was sold in china is very cheap, if you want to copy this oscilloscope, the last price will be higher than the original one, so there's no fake 1052e in China.

If you want to buy a international famous brand product from China(though most of them produced in China), it is impossible. I think i dont need to explain why was that, right?

re:tronixstuff
You know we can create, edit and delete comment, so why didnt we delete this bad feedback?  

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 05:16:50 pm »
To be fair, see also:

http://www.dealexcel.com/rigol-ds1052e-ds-1052e-50-mhz-2-channel-digital-oscilloscope-sku363_p363.html

and finish reading that quote to the end:

http://www.dealexcel.com/Wholesale-electrical-instruments_c2237

Also, with a rep of the website here, we do have a forum for customers.

I remember when tequipment.net was rated ok [ early 2000] around when they started, they are now one of the top reputable dealers for electronic equipment out there.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller13876-p2-s1-d1.html

Hmmmm.....

priceless :)

Best Wishes,

Saturation

Offline Waifian

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 07:11:50 pm »
The Rigol DS1052e that I have purchased from dealexcel is not fake. It took the firmware mod just fine. Works great. I would buy from them again.  ;D

Offline johnboxall

• Supporter
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 09:25:42 am »
The Rigol DS1052e that I have purchased from dealexcel is not fake. It took the firmware mod just fine. Works great. I would buy from them again.  ;D
I am very glad to hear that.  :)  It is natural to be wary of such cheap prices and websites from East Asia.

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 03:19:12 pm »
OK OK, I am just chinese seller but not a english expert, so I dont know if I used some incorrect words, anyway I will never cheat you and say "Hi dave, look at this 32GB apple iphone, it is only $200" will you believe that? Not only you dont believe but also I bought my hell phone paid appox $900.

Now I introduce some products that I am selling
Cellphone: all made in china, some are iphone style or nokia, sony style, the part is called "replica" by you guys, in china it called "shanzhaiji", but the specification that was given in product descripiton is 100% correct, we never sell a 1G phone and tell you that it is 2g. But both you and me will never believe this is original at this price.

Security system: some of them are produced by us, there is no "shanzhai" in thie category

Instrument: the main products are digital multimeter, power supply, mcu programmer and test equipment, all product are manufactured by china famous brand(included Fluke China), high performance cost ratio, no fake here.

other products: most of them are no brand products.

To ad or not to ad, this's the question.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf