General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

(SCAM) eBay: Fluke 734A DC Reference Standard w/ 4x Fluke 732B DC Standards

(1/4) > >>

tatel:
Net related to me in any way, and definitely out of my league, perhaps somebody here will know if it's good for him or not:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186447948693

RAQU_PL:

--- Quote from: tatel on May 18, 2024, 03:40:13 pm ---Net related to me in any way, and definitely out of my league, perhaps somebody here will know if it's good for him or not:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186447948693

--- End quote ---

Nope, it is a scam.

In the description is fake ebay link to scam You and others.

tatel:
Yep, that link doesn't look legit. First time I look into what is quite possibly a scam on ebay. Link doesn't work for me. I'll be following it to see what happens.

It looks that seller account has been broken into ant it does look there are quite a few fraudulent listings placed

coromonadalix:
yep smell fake

you can not redirect a purchase outside ebay,  and the typo errors in the link

PlainName:
I reported it to Ebay detailing the external URL designed to fool  the buyer that it's a pukka Ebay URL. Got a replay just now:

--- Quote ---Hello xxxxxx,
Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made using automation or artificial intelligence.

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:
2-178046xxxxxx

Here are the listings you reported that are included in this decision:
Item: 186447948693 Fluke 734A DC Reference Standard w/ 4x Fluke 732B DC Standards - Working!

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,
eBay
--- End quote ---

Dunno why I bothered. Certainly not tempted to again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version