Author Topic: WTT: Keithley 7707 for any other Keithley 7700 series multiplexer cards  (Read 326 times)

Offline walterwittTopic starter

Hello all,

I have recently purchased from ebay a Keithley 2750 Multimeter/Switch system that came with 4x 7707 "32-channel Digital I/O Module with 10-channel Differential Multiplexer" cards installed. The cards apparently store the number of relay closures in there EEPROM but I haven't setup a remote interface to get that data yet. But fortunately the Relays aren't the big item in these modules, it's the 32 Digital IO channels which I will be confirming to work shortly hopefully.

Right now I just want to ask around to see if anyone has any extra 7700 Series cards that they're willing to trade for these, as I'd rather have more analogue inputs than the 128 Digital IO channels. Here's a list of available cards incase anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about and would like to know. https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1484272.pdf

I will be updating this thread once I confirm all the digital IO works, and the relay closure counts for each card.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 04:07:28 am by walterwitt »

Offline walterwittTopic starter

Of course I can't forget to include pics lol. But yeah, lots of stuff happening on these boards. 6 layers and components on each side. I managed to read the EPROM off the ards, but it looks like they where wiped at some point, as each one just showed single digit switching events (basically just my testing). I haven't managed to measure and check to see if all of the digital IOs work, but at least the few I've tried do.

Either way, If anyone's willing to trade, I'll give full details and verify they work before sending them out.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf