Author Topic: FS: Prism dScope III and ds-NET VSIO audio analyzers  (Read 5278 times)

Offline axismundiTopic starter

• Contributor
FS: Prism dScope III and ds-NET VSIO audio analyzers
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:02:40 pm »
For sale dScope Series III analogue and digital audio analyzer (full options version) and ds-NET VSIO digital interface and controller. Both items work perfectly and are in very good condition (a couple of minor scratches on top panel) and come with aftermarket cables and adapters.

If you're reading this you probably know pretty well what the two can do, but in a nutshell dScope is a professional computer-based audio analyzer, ds-NET VSIO expands on this and allows direct control and connection to DAC chips and audio interfaces (serial control, tapping directly to I2S bus etc.). In order to use ds-NET VSIO, one needs to connect it to dScope.

More info and specifications http://www.prismsound.com/test_measure/products_subs/dscope/dscope_home.php and http://www.prismsound.com/test_measure/products_subs/vsio/products_vsio.php. A good overview of dScope and comparison with Audio Precision 525 here: http://www.bryangleason.com/?p=43.

Price for dScope Series III is 6K EUR, price for ds-NET VSIO is 1.3K EUR. Bank transfer preferred, PayPal accepted (add 3.5% to cover the fees for the latter).

Shipping worldwide (units can be switched between 115V and 230V by the way), drop me a note for a quote. I will pack these carefully and thoroughly and post insured and with tracking number. The analyzers are located in France (Paris) - should you be around, you're welcome to come and test before buying.

PS1. Long-time lurker on this forum but not active, if you're looking for some references you can check my feedback on Head-Fi (same username) or eBay (abarca).

PS2. I have 2 dScope and 1 ds-NET VSIO, due to changes in my projects I don’t need all this anymore but just a dScope which I'm keeping, hence this sale.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:46:42 pm by axismundi »

• Contributor
Re: FS: Prism dScope III and ds-NET VSIO audio analyzers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 12:47:55 pm »
Bump

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
Still for sale

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »
Up

Offline _Wim_

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 07:43:52 pm »
Still hoping for a big (unrealistic) price reduction...  ;D

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 08:13:55 am »
Still hoping for a big (unrealistic) price reduction...  ;D

Now that's a surprise  :)

Jokes aside, despite this being a very good price (close to 50% of the one charged by PrismSound themselves and much much less below the equivalent products from AP), it's still a lot of money if it is just for a hobby. Economics change if we're talking of a small business (I've been on both sides so I know), but that's another story.

All in all, I hope you are a patient person cause I am not in a hurry (dScopes are addictive)  ;D.

Offline _Wim_

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 05:47:52 pm »
I am patient...   ;)I also agree it is a good price, but as I cannot use this for my business, it is still to expensive to buy for fun...

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 08:00:44 am »
Bump (before listing on eBay)

Offline greekwarrior

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 10:02:04 am »
Hello there,

I am part of a start up player manufacturer. Might be interested in your Prism dScope. Is it still available?

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 04:16:03 pm »
Hello there,

I am part of a start up player manufacturer. Might be interested in your Prism dScope. Is it still available?

Hi, still available - feel free to PM me. Thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf