Author Topic: SOLD [EU] Anritsu vector network analyzer (VNA) MS4623B, 6GHz, 3 port  (Read 805 times)

Offline djacTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Measuring range: 10MHz - 6 GHz, 2 power sources, 3 ports
Options:
2 time domain
3B second source
4 noise figure
8 harmonic measurement
6 third test port
11NF N connectors
13 intermodulation distortion
24 processing upgrade 

The unit is in excellent condition. The display is bright and very sharp. The only visible signs of use are a scratch on the top and a small tear in the plastic, which is covered by the handle on the side.

The unit measures very accurately. A verification kit measured with a calibrated 20GHz HP8720D, results in only a maximum deviation of 0.02 dB in the range > 5GHz when measured on this unit.

No other defects are known.

A rescue kit is included in case the internal battery goes flat and the internal data is lost. This happened to me with the MS4622B and it works very well. However, the battery on this unit was only changed three years ago.

This is a private sale, so warranty and return are excluded. However, I will take the device back within a test period of 14 days if serious defects are found contrary to expectations. The return shipping will be at the buyer's expense.

VB 5500€ plus sufficient insured shipping. Collection preferred.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 07:24:00 pm by djac »

Offline PartialDischarge

• Super Contributor
Very nice unit, what happens when the battery goes flat, what is lost?

• Regular Contributor
The device can not boot. It's a bug in the anritsu boot-software. You need a special boot-eprom without this bug and a good documentation. Both is included.

Regards Dieter

• Regular Contributor
Re: SOLD [EU] Anritsu vector network analyzer (VNA) MS4623B, 6GHz, 3 port
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 07:24:30 pm »
SOLD

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf