Author Topic: Not for sale anymore :Agilent N9340B 100Khz-3Ghz Spectrum Analyzer with T.G.  (Read 1281 times)

Offline ytterligareTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Withdrawn from sale.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 05:56:39 pm by ytterligare »

Offline 1design

• Regular Contributor
I have a question about some of the options:
Where can I find the documentation about the xDSL option since it is not an official supported option?
Second, are you aware that the IBOC option requires special HW and just putting in the code doesn't actually make it work correctly?

When adding codes on your own, please make sure you don't do it in such an obviously wrong way.

If these two options are not factory installed, I would remove them if I were you or you will get flack for selling non working equipment.

• Regular Contributor
I have a question about some of the options:
Where can I find the documentation about the xDSL option since it is not an official supported option?

xDSL : The option IS official AND easily retrievable on official Agilent Datasheet for N9340B page 6 ( here a link to it : https://www.distrame.fr/var/import/documents/FICHES/N9340B-analyseur-spectre-portable-keysight-EN.pdf )

FYI, also this option, needs a third party probe as clearly and officially explained there...however, the fact it was so easy to find as an information, and yet you asked about makes me think your post was a useful information embedded in a polemic innuendo.

I admit you have a ( strong ) point tho and given there are very few low cost 26 Ghz S.A. with T.G., I've decided to withdraw it from sale and keep it.

A.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 05:59:47 pm by ytterligare »

Offline 1design

• Regular Contributor
I apologise for the tone of my text, it was not intended to be as aggressive as it ended up being.

You are correct, the xDSL feature was once an official option. For some reason Keysight decided to remove it, not sure why:
https://www.keysight.com/us/en/assets/7018-01741/technical-overviews/5989-7847.pdf

I wrote the original post because I also own an N9340B that I unlocked for myself and noticed that the IBOC measurement required a HW mod.

• Regular Contributor
I apologise for the tone of my text, it was not intended to be as aggressive as it ended up being.

I wrote the original post because I also own an N9340B that I unlocked for myself and noticed that the IBOC measurement required a HW mod.

No problem mate : since I'm not english native speaker I have my share of wrong judgment interpreting your post probably...and as I said : you had a strong point ;-) .

Anyhow, I end up keeping it, and I'm happy to.

Ciao
Andrea 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf