Author Topic: FS [EU]: ESI 242D (SP3632) Primary resistance bridge ***SOLD***  (Read 1699 times)

Offline manganinTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS [EU]: ESI 242D (SP3632) Primary resistance bridge ***SOLD***
« on: November 23, 2023, 09:56:27 am »

The system was built for calibrating SR104 and other high level standard resistors.

SP3632 = Low temperature coefficient special version.

More information can be found here:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/esi-242d-(sp3632)-resistance-bridge-for-sr104-intercomparison/

The unit for sale is the newer one (black panel), which I wished to keep, but I am moving soon and the size of my hobby room will be halved. The older (grey panel) was sold to a forum member last year.

Note that the built-in null meter of the new 801B type Generator/detector is a sought after Keithley 155 which also finds use in other metrology applications.

Very good electrically, mechanically and cosmetically. Late version, purchased at the end of 1980s.

European 230V mains voltage.

240C Bridge, 801B Generator/detector, connector shield covers and the original rack as shown in the photos. (The SR104 standards used for testing are obviously not included.)

Fellow volt/ohm-nuts only, no test equipment dealers.

900 euros, EU only.

Short rack version - can be safely shipped in a single box. Will be packed carefully.

Shipping estimate is 15 to 45 euros depending on your location. Please ask. The actual postage only, nothing extra.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 07:51:25 pm by manganin »

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS [EU]: ESI 242D (SP3632) Primary resistance bridge
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 03:37:41 pm »

So far there has been buyers from outside Europe only ...

I will be moving early next year and looking to find a new owner before that,

so reasonable offers will be considered.

As already mentioned, I prefer to sell to EU. No need to do the Customs paperwork and fill in the money origin reports for the bank. And I also like the idea that it stays in Europe, because there are not many of these here.

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS [EU]: ESI 242D (SP3632) Primary resistance bridge ***SOLD***
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 07:51:50 pm »

Sold to France.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf