Author Topic: - sold - FS: [EU] Keysight EDUX1052A Oscilloscope  (Read 1042 times)

Offline the ChrisTopic starter

• Contributor
- sold - FS: [EU] Keysight EDUX1052A Oscilloscope
« on: January 27, 2024, 10:24:55 am »
I got this over a year ago as a present at a time when I decided to get more into electronics not only at work, but also also in my freetime. The scope has been a great tool to dig into repairs and circuit building and did everything it could very fast and reliable. I got it brand new in its original box and have taken extreme care when using it, so it essentially still looks like new. Since I got my DHO1000, it hasn't seen much use and as my workbench space is very limited, I don't see me getting it out of the cupboard and onto the workbench often anymore.

The scope comes with a power cord and both Keysight probes. I'll try to dig out a black power cable, but please don't nail me on it if I fail to find a batter one. I seem to have accidentally given away black ones with some recent sales were there didn't belong any. As said before, the scope is like new and works flawless. I already installed the VNC client, btw, so it is remote controllable out-of-the-box once you assign it a proper IP or switch to DHCP.

As it seems to be good manner here in this board, I am offering it at a very reasonable price in the hope that it allows a budget sensitive beginner to start with a great tool right away. Keysight is currently offering the scope for 580,-EUR incl. taxes, so about half of it would suffice: 300,-EUR + shipping costs.

Bonus: if you are a student, I'll cover the shipping costs EU-wide.

Best wishes,
Christian

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 01:05:40 pm by the Chris »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
Re: FS: [EU] Keysight EDUX1052A Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 07:57:35 pm »
Megazoom is so nice to work with. For this price you may be able to find other scopes, but few will be so easy to live with.

• Contributor
Re: FS: [EU] Keysight EDUX1052A Oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 07:35:38 am »
Indeed, I like it a lot, especially since I work with Agilent/Keysight scopes frequently at work. Before buying the DHO1070, I tried hard to find a similar spec'd used Agilent to stick the UI, but all I could find was considerably more expensice and out of my budget.

I haven't got much response to my offer (read: none), which surprises me a bit. Maybe the price is still to high for a beginner? Let's see if 250,-EUR will get it going.

Best wishes,
Christian

• Contributor
Re: FS: [EU] Keysight EDUX1052A Oscilloscope; 31.01.: price reduced
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 01:05:16 pm »
Sold!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf