Author Topic: [SOLD] [GER/EU]: Refurbished Flir E5 thermal camera with warranty  (Read 750 times)

Online MomchiloTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Hi,
I ordered a refurbished Flir E5 directly from Flir few days ago (2024/03/22). I did not receive the camera yet. The camera is still on it's way to me.
Today I happened to get a used thermal camera very cheaply through my work. So I don't need the ordered Flir E5 anymore. I can send it back to Flir and I will get a refund.
But before I do this I will ask here if someone is interested. Because the price is quite good. It is possible to improve the performance a lot via some software changes (basically you will get an E8). It is the same method as for the E4. In this forum thread you will find everything necessary: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/flir-e4-wifi-resolution-and-menu-hack-thread/msg3928928/#msg3928928.

In addition you can get a 20€ macro lense and 3d printed lense holder. There are several threads about this topic. You will find those items bundled on Ebay as well. Together with the software hack you have a very neat tool to check temperatures on PCBs with a high resolution.

You get this refurbished Flir E5 thermal camera with full manufacturer warranty. It will be the original package from Flir with the original invoice (my name and address) from Flir as well. Of course you will get the original accessories (battery, USB charger, USB cable, manual, hard cover case) as well.
I want exactly the price that I paid plus shipping from me (Germany) to your place: 595€ + shipping. Or you can pick it up in Bremen, Germany. I added a blurred copy of the invoice and of the product on the website. This is the website: https://www.flir.de/promotions/open-box-refurbs/.

It is the camera version without Wifi.

On the Flir website it is mentioned for the refurbished products: "Discontinued products are new-in-box. Open Box and Reconditioned items may come from customer returns or may have been opened for quality testing, or in some cases the packaging might be blemished. All products carry our full manufacturer's warranty and get new packaging as needed."

The Flir E5 is discontinued, so probably new-in-box and never opened.

I know this is a strange offer but no one is forced to buy it. As soon as I get the camera I will add some photos. After Easter I will send the camera back.

Best regards
Momchilo
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 08:58:48 pm by Momchilo »

Online MomchiloTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: [SOLD] [GER/EU]: Refurbished Flir E5 thermal camera with warranty
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 08:59:54 pm »
Sold to a forum member.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf