Author Topic: FS (GER/FRG) Keithley 182-M (!, read) Nanovoltmeter  (Read 3744 times)

Offline acbernTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
FS (GER/FRG) Keithley 182-M (!, read) Nanovoltmeter
« on: May 29, 2015, 01:05:07 pm »
For sale is my Keithley 182-M nanovoltmeter. This is NOT an ordinary 182 nanovoltmeter, but a special version (M from military?, I did not find details), incorporating a std. 9V battery to power the first amplifier stage for reduced noise. This is how it came from factory, as one can tell opening it up. I did also own a normal 182 (sold that some time ago) that allowed me to compare internal circuitry and mechnics. The comparison also showed that the peak to peak noise of the 182-M was about half (!) of that of my normal 182.
Selling only as it is sitting arround, since I use other gear.
Selling with custom precision cable (circular connector with Kapton cable and gold plated copper spades) and a custom shorting plug (circular connector with internal short for zero calibration). That allone cost me 100+.
Asking Euro 600, way less than I got for my standard 182 that I sold without a cable and short.
If interested send me a PM. Shipping within EU only. Item located in Germany, pick-up preferred.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:35:34 pm by acbern »

Offline Dave

• Super Contributor
  • I like to measure things.
Re: FS (GER/FRG) Keithley 182-M (!, read) Nanovoltmeter
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:19 pm »
While you still have it, could you do a teardown and post some high-res photos of its insides? I would be willing to bet that there are many people here (including me), that would love to see that.
<fellbuendel> it's arduino, you're not supposed to know anything about what you're doing
<fellbuendel> if you knew, you wouldn't be using it

Offline TiN

• Super Contributor
    • xDevs.com
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:25:05 pm »
+1 or photos.
YouTube | Metrology IRC Chat room | Let's share T&M documentation? Upload! No upload limits for firmwares, photos, files.

Offline con-f-use

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:17:15 pm »
Where in Germany?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:48:17 pm »
Its located in the Munich area

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 08:30:25 pm »
As suggested by TiN and Dave, have now put a little teardown in the test equipment section.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf