Author Topic: FS [UK]: 2x ICI FM640P Thermal Imaging Cameras for Body Screening + 1x Blackbody  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Chanc3Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Hello

I have for sale 2x Infrared Cameras Inc FM640 P Skin temperature monitoring systems and 1x blackbody calibration source. Bought these for a personal project for the thermal imaging cores, but I no longer have the time and my wife says I have to get rid of them!
Both are identical models with a 640x512 25hz LWIR thermal core & a RGB camera.

I have copies of the software for each, so they can be used as standard or harvested for parts.

I paid £3,000 for both but will accept £1200 for the one with a blackbody calibration source and £1000 for the one without. I will also accept £2,000 for both.

Shipping included to UK and EU - I'll have to get a quote for other counties, but bear in mind these are export controlled and I'll have to get a licence to export them.

Any questions, please ask!

Offline Weston

• Regular Contributor
For anyone interested: I bought one of those units off eBay last year for the thermal core.

The thermal camera inside is a Tau 2 - like core made by some Chinese company, I forgot the name and was never able to match it to one of their public product listings. Performance seems ok.

The thermal camera has an ethernet jack and runs linux. I had some issues with the IP assignment, but it has a configuration page where you can change some settings and capture images. It also has a video stream you can open with VLC or other software.

It seems the web interface is used by other thermal camera products and there is additional software for the body screening on the camera and companion software to be run on a desktop computer. I was not able to get access to the software and it seemed that some daemon related to that would override the temperature calibration, so I was never able to get accurate temperature readings.

Example image captured off the camera included below.

The following users thanked this post: Fraser

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
Weston,

I recently had a similar situation with a similar temperature screening camera that I purchased from the USA. After a lot of digging and some helpful pointers from fellow forum member ArsenioDev, after I shared the Linux boot log, I managed to identify the manufacturer and contacted them requesting the cameras SDK. It was a company that I had not heard of before and I expected nil response to my email. I was wrong. They supplied excellent support, camera manual and the SDK. It could even be the same manufacturer who makes the thermal camera for the FM640P.. I will add a link  to my investigation below. I originally thought my camera was from Chinese thermal camera manufacturer “Dali”.

Fraser
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 09:43:22 pm by Fraser »
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 09:38:39 pm by Fraser »

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
I just checked my notes and I think the ICI camera is actually a DALI product called the WS-1. That is why I mistakenly thought my camera may also have come from DALI…. It was vey similar in appearance.

Take a look here….

https://www.poly.my/product/dm60-ws1-plus-infrared-thermal-imaging-temperature-screening-system/

Fraser

• Frequent Contributor
Price drop to £1800!

• Frequent Contributor
Price drop to £1600

Open to offers!

• Frequent Contributor
Sold one camera without the black body - so I have this and one other camera remaining. Will take £700 + shipping for it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf