Author Topic: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 3325A Signal Generator.  (Read 528 times)

Offline Runco990Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 3325A Signal Generator.
« on: January 26, 2024, 07:21:57 pm »
Ok, and here is one of my 3 HP 3325A's.

This unit is clean, as all my personal stuff is....  I installed both the OVEN time base and the sought after High Voltage board.
This unit works properly and is really now just one of 2 spares.  Not much to say about it.  There was a time when I could pick up decent gear and spec it out to the top for my (once much bigger) shop.  But... as my other ads say... I did move and downsize.  I no longer have a big shop space, only a spare bedroom.  So stuff really needs to go.  It was admittedly a lot of fun while it lasted.  One thing, I do NOT have is the little jumper that came with units that had the oven already installed.  Use a BNC jumper, or as I did, use a GPSDO externally for dead-on accuracy.  I really only maxed my gear out because I could and I was stupid!   :palm:   ;D

Asking $200 plus shipping on this one.  Remember what the oven and HV boards cost by themselves.  This IS  a break even for me, and I really just want it to have a good home.  No ebay selling for me, EVER!!

If you are near Carson City, give me a shout!  Pickup is very welcome and I have a few other VERY HEAVY pieces I just can't reasonably ship as well.  Plus, I like meeting people!  :-+

And the Pic.

Offline trackersoft

• Contributor
Re: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 3325A Signal Generator.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 07:25:43 pm »
How much to ship to 75160 residence?
Scott

Offline Runco990Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 3325A Signal Generator.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 07:56:34 pm »
Approx $93.  But I never take UPS estimate as gospel.  Yeah... shipping is through the roof!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf