Author Topic: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 5335A Universal Counter.  (Read 421 times)

Offline Runco990Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 5335A Universal Counter.
« on: January 26, 2024, 06:44:13 pm »
Hi!

And another from my surplus TEA collection.  My spare (WHY do I need this???   :palm: ) Counter.  I already have a fully optioned out one.....  (sigh).  But the disease is real. 

Anyway... EXTREMELY clean, and I added the OVEN oscillator AND the 11 digit mod when I originally got it.  This is a newer model with the single eprom and DC fan from the factory, so it never had any relay issue with the power supply.  I also added rubber fan mounts to help quiet it.

The pic shows it STONE COLD... I just plugged it in to show the 11 digit count, so please keep this in mind.  The oscillator is still COLD!  (24 hours plugged in is recommended)

I calibrated it against my Rubidium standard just days ago before deciding to list.  You all know how good these counters are!
But do I need 3???  :-//  AND I have a 53131A I maxed out???  :wtf:

Asking $200 plus shipping.  This unit is super clean!  I really cannot give it away for less, considering the trash on ebay sells frequently for much more. 

Yes, I think the asking prices have gone absolutely insane, but at the same time I have to straddle a fine line here.  I HAD to buy the oscillator, which alone was $100!!

Basically I just want to give it a good home and at least break even, as I de-clutter my life.  I NEVER sell on ebay, so only forum members can get a shot at some of my personal gear that I collected and restored over the years.

Of course, pickup in person in Carson City is always welcome.

And the pic:

Offline trackersoft

• Contributor
Re: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 5335A Universal Counter.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 07:26:47 pm »
And how much to ship this to 75160?
Scott

Offline Runco990Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS (US ONLY!!) Hewlett Packard 5335A Universal Counter.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 07:52:19 pm »
Approx $68 ups ground.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf