Author Topic: FS (US only) Hewlett Packard 5384A Frequency Counter  (Read 364 times)

Offline Runco990Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS (US only) Hewlett Packard 5384A Frequency Counter
« on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:19 pm »
EDIT:  Please read the description, CANADA is NOT part of the "US".  I do not ship outside the US.  It is too much hassle with customs, etc, for such low value items AND "shipping included".   Thank you.   :-+

Hi all,

I am clearing ALL extra equipment to downsize and... well, semi-retire.

For sale is a very clean, re-capped HP 5384A Frequency Counter.  This one does NOT have an OCXO in it, I used it externally with a GPSDO.

Nonetheless, accuracy of the built in crystal is pretty decent, Pic is plugged into my standard on the INTERNAL oscillator.
I will let it run overnight and touch up calibration if needed.  Remember, these need to be plugged in at least overnight for best accuracy on internal oscillator.

I am asking $145 SHIPPED in the US ONLY! 

I also have another identical counter WITH an OCXO I installed years ago for $180 shipped.  (US ONLY!)

I will be listing various test gear and probably a bunch of parts as well.  It's just time to let go of gear I once restored and no longer use due to upgrades, downsizing, (I DID move) sick of TEAS addiction, etc.

If anyone is close to Carson City Nevada, I also will have Test Gear and things too big or heavy to ship, so maybe drop me a PM and inquire for potential pick up deals.  I will be scrapping any gear that is just not worth shipping cost, so local inquiries welcome. 

Guys... I just don't want to store it anymore.   |O
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:56:52 pm by Runco990 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf