General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

FS: ** SOLD ** Tektronix CPS250 Triple Ouput Power Supply ($100/CONUS shipped)

(1/1)

retrotechrestoration:
** SOLD **

*** Tektronix CPS 250 Triple Output Power Supply : $100 CONUS shipping included ***

I'm upgrading to a larger power supply, so this one needs to go! Used and slightly scuffed, but works great. Has two 20V/0.5A outputs (in independent mode) and one constant 5V/2A output. Will include a power cable, but nothing else (no leads).

Photos and manual attached.

(Yes, this is my first post, by I'm more active on VCFED ATM.)

Old Printer:
You will probably do better on ebay, possibly even well over what you are asking for here because of the Tek badge. I have seen these TEK versions go for $250-$350. These are excellent power supply's for a hobbyist, very well built and robust. Most guys here know they were re-badged, and also sold by BK Precision to the ITT trade schools. When ITT went bust several years ago these were sold on ebay by the thousands very cheaply. I bought several. Tek also produced one of their excellent service manuals with full schematics, on par with the SM's for their scopes, and are pretty easy to find online.

retrotechrestoration:
This until has had a similar life.  Before I rescued it from Goodwill, it spent most of its life at Florida A&M University.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version