Author Topic: FS: Bronze Screen Room with Copper Sheet Floor and Copper Clad Door  (Read 1634 times)

Offline envisionelecTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
I have an RF screen room purchased from an auction last year. It's been a while since I transported it, but I recall it was 10x12 or 10x14 feet. 8 foot ceilings. There is a floor with a solid copper sheet beneath some ratty linoleum. All (or most) of the copper hardware to assemble it is included. There is a solid (and heavy!) copper sheathed door with a bolt action lock. There is one thick plate with ingress/egress connectors for power, air, etc. The room is a wood frame with bronze screen and copper hardware. Lots and lots of copper. I'd scrap it but, it's very useful for the right buyer. A few repairs to the screens will need to be made. Some (maybe 4-5 out of all panels) were damaged in storage/transport. All of the wooden frames are intact.

It is darn near impossible to get pictures of it due to the way it is stacked in the storage unit. If you're interested, I'll get more information on it.  You have to move it or get someone to move it. Location in southwestern Ohio. I purchased it from an RL Drake auction in late 2012. The room was (I believe) manufactured by ETS Lindgren although I could find no markings to that effect. That's how it was listed in the auction documentation.

If you know what this is and have a use for it or know someone that does, please get in touch with me. I'm paying big bucks to keep it in storage and would like to get out from under it.

$900 or best offer. No reasonable offer refused. I cannot physically help with transportation, but will help logistically.

Offline KJDS

• Super Contributor
    • my website holding page
Re: FS: Bronze Screen Room with Copper Sheet Floor and Copper Clad Door
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 12:25:58 pm »
You may achieve more by weighing it in for scrap, though it would be a shame to see something so useful get melted down.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf