General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

FS EBAY (UK): Agilent E3648A Dual Power Supply

(1/3) > >>

jwrodgers:
Hi fellow eevblog and electronics enthusiasts!

I am selling an Agilent E3648A Dual PSU. It has been tested on a DC load for power output and transient behaviour, and is working well.

EBAY UK Link here:  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165965713441

FREE packaging and postage within the UK - I will not ship outside of UK, so please do not ask. Reasonable offers considered.

Any questions, please ask.

Stray Electron:
" I will not ship outside of UK, so please do not ask"

Then you should probably change your description since it says the seller "may not" post to the United States and "to ask".

I quote:

Postage:
May not post to United States. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. See detailsfor postage
Located in: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

jonpaul:
all shipments from /to UK are now afflicted with Brexit paperwork, VAT, extra freight costs.

A total of 200..350$ added to cost of item is not unusual.

We have stopped all purchases and sales USA><UK unless UK party covers the incredible high costs.

Jon

pope:

--- Quote from: jonpaul on March 03, 2023, 02:52:18 pm ---all shipments from /to UK are now afflicted with Brexit paperwork, VAT, extra freight costs.

A total of 200..350$ added to cost of item is not unusual.

We have stopped all purchases and sales USA><UK unless UK party covers the incredible high costs.

Jon

--- End quote ---

Same reason i stopped buying anything from UK.

And I used to buy stuff for my company that cost thousands £££ every year....  ::)

jwrodgers:

--- Quote from: Stray Electron on March 03, 2023, 02:01:14 pm ---" I will not ship outside of UK, so please do not ask"

Then you should probably change your description since it says the seller "may not" post to the United States and "to ask".

I quote:

Postage:
May not post to United States. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. See detailsfor postage
Located in: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

--- End quote ---

Hi there Stray Electron, thank you for your observation. I have just started using ebay and postting here, and it was not obvious on ebay, but I tried to make sure the post was only within guidelines by stating (UK) - there are even postage surcharges within uk that makes it very expensive to post for example to the highlands, but I was willing to forgo those expenses. If you are from the US and really interested in this power supply then maybe IM or DM me here? I am willing to ship internationally if the buyer will pay for postage and customs charges from the UK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version