Author Topic: FS: NOS TEST EQUIPMENT repair parts.. HP / AGILENT / TEKTRONIX / FLUKE, etc.  (Read 42655 times)

Offline DC1MC

• Super Contributor
Re: FS: New TEST EQUIPMENT repair parts.. HP / AGILENT / TEKTRONIX / FLUKE, etc.
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2018, 06:41:52 pm »
I have 4 new parts available DC1MC.  I will PM you details.

I've sent you a PM with my detail, e-mail and address, did you get it  ?

Cheers,
 DC!MC

Offline cycle_collectorTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: FS: New TEST EQUIPMENT repair parts.. HP / AGILENT / TEKTRONIX / FLUKE, etc.
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2018, 07:03:30 pm »
Yes I did DC1MC and I will give you a response later today.  Thank you.
FOR SALE:  Lots of HP / Agilent / Tektronix / Fluke repair parts available to get your old test equipment working again.

Offline JohnK625

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2018, 11:35:49 pm »
Can I get some of the HP 1855-0128 parts, please?

Thanks!

John K.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2018, 08:31:41 pm »
I have qty 8 in stock.  I will PM you ordering details.  Thanks for your inquiry John.

Can I get some of the HP 1855-0128 parts, please?

Thanks!

John K.
FOR SALE:  Lots of HP / Agilent / Tektronix / Fluke repair parts available to get your old test equipment working again.

• Regular Contributor
Thanks for the recent orders! 

Every time I buy an old motorcycle part on ebay or similar, I think about the great service the bike wreckers are providing me - a source for old (sometime rare) parts to repair my old collection, at a reasonable cost.  I don't know where else I would find the stuff.  It makes my hobby affordable, therefore, achievable.  I then think of the forum members here who are in somewhat the same position, needing parts.  I'm glad I can help you keep the old hardware running. 

Offline Inverted18650

• Frequent Contributor
    • Test Gear Addicts
I wondered why the lot I bought didnt come with drawers and drawers full of parts, I think I have my answer.

• Regular Contributor
I wondered why the lot I bought didnt come with drawers and drawers full of parts, I think I have my answer.

LOL.  :D

I actually contacted the seller about a possible error when the cabinets showed up filled with parts.  He said "No, I figured you might know what to do with them".  He was right!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:20:17 pm by cycle_collector »

Offline Inverted18650

• Frequent Contributor
    • Test Gear Addicts
Safe to say, I'll save this thread and be your BEST customer.

• Regular Contributor
Safe to say, I'll save this thread and be your BEST customer.
I'm ALWAYS looking for a new, best customer!  LOL

I stand ready to help you out when the time comes.  PM me your needs.  The list is current...  if its not listed, I don't have it.

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
cycle_collector, I am not sure if you listed absolutely ALL part numbers, thus my question. Do you have four 366-2041-03 ?
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

• Regular Contributor
cycle_collector, I am not sure if you listed absolutely ALL part numbers, thus my question. Do you have four 366-2041-03 ?
I'm sorry, but I don't have that part number.

The following users thanked this post: rsjsouza

Offline frantisek

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2019, 12:21:33 am »
PM!

Offline gkmaia

• Frequent Contributor
  • Electronics Hobbyist
Hi, I am looking for a fluke part # 461723. It is a transformer.

• Regular Contributor
Hi, I am looking for a fluke part # 461723. It is a transformer.
I'm sorry gkmaia, but I do not have that part.  Everything I have is listed on the first page of this thread.  Good luck in your search.

• Regular Contributor
Thanks to all my past customers.  My inventory is slowly going down and my available storage space for other hobbies is going up because of you!

For those US customers:  Happy TAX DAY!  Spend some of that refund on electronic parts to get that old equipment back in tip-top shape!

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
Happy Tax Day! :-DD
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline Misterww225

Hi, Do you have any 366-0636-00 Knobs?
Thanks, Jerry
jwheeler2@msn.com

• Regular Contributor
Hi, Do you have any 366-0636-00 Knobs?
Thanks, Jerry
jwheeler2@msn.com
Thanks for your inquiry Jerry.  Yes, I have 9 available.  I will PM you ordering details.

• Regular Contributor
Bump...  thanks for the orders to the forum members here and those on the Antique Radio forum!  I hope some of you are breathing new life into that old equipment. 

Tek 366-0636-00 are now sold out.

Offline spanakop

• Contributor
Hi, just my luck, I was looking for the Tek 366-0636-00 knobs. cycle_collector, if you get any more in stock, I could do with 3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:32:01 pm by spanakop »

• Regular Contributor
Hi, just my luck, I was looking for the Tek 366-0636-00 knobs. cycle_collector, if you get any more in stock, I could do with 3
It was bad luck for both of us...  I had 10 and they are all gone now.  Three of them were sent out via USPS a month ago and the postal service lost them, so I had to send out another set to the customer.  There are three out there somewhere, unaccounted for.  If these lost ones ever show up, I will let you know.

Online 4thDoctorWhoFan

• Regular Contributor
I'm looking for a HP IC part.  Number:  1858-0008.  It also might be listed as LTB1858-0008.
I have also seen these chips with the Motorola logo on them along with the part number listed above.

Thanks,
Tony

• Regular Contributor
I'm looking for a HP IC part.  Number:  1858-0008.  It also might be listed as LTB1858-0008.
I have also seen these chips with the Motorola logo on them along with the part number listed above.

Thanks,
Tony
Sorry Tony, I can't help you with that part.  1858-0054 is the closest I have.  Good luck with your search.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2019, 11:34:11 am »
I still have boxes of spare parts if anyone needs something.

Offline boblevy4321@sbcglobal.net

hi
do you still have these parts.
I am looking for (1) 1855-0410 fet transistor and (1) 1854-0009 or cross referenced.
Thanks
Bob

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf