Author Topic: Sold: Quad Feeders (Birmingham, UK)  (Read 713 times)

Offline gmr1981Topic starter

• Contributor
Sold: Quad Feeders (Birmingham, UK)
« on: April 15, 2024, 08:06:04 am »
Hi All,

I have circa 100 electric Quad feeders (mostly 8mm, but many other sizes as well) - they are from a machine that my former firm scrapped. I believe they also fit Mirae machines and several other brands (but note that these are not the slimline feeders). For those not familiar, they are all individually motorised and exceptionally high quality using an optical beam to detect when the part has been picked which then advances them - this means you don't need to work out what their protocol is, just give them +5V and +12V. I have their mounting racks from the machine, so you could put them on any machine that can accommodate this.

They are from approx year 2000 and I was told by a dealer that when they were new they were $1000 each (I would be interested if anyone else can verify this). There are probably a few that need work, but this is normally just the band that drives the take-up spool for the tape.

I was planning on building a P&P machine based around them, but in the end I bought one that was too much of a bargain to let go.

£5 each - no VAT and no warranty, but you must take all of them and their housing (I want the space). If there are more than 100, we can cap it at £500. Collection only from Birmingham, UK, B48 7BX.

Best wishes,
Greg
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 04:42:58 pm by gmr1981 »

Offline trevwhite

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS: Quad Feeders (Birmingham, UK)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 04:17:22 pm »
Any images and part part numbers?

Offline gmr1981Topic starter

• Contributor
Re: FS: Quad Feeders (Birmingham, UK)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 09:25:44 am »
See attached. I also have another couple of boxes and a small bench jig for loading them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf