Author Topic: FS: Sencore LC-102 tested, in good working order  (Read 318 times)

Offline volvo_nut_v70Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
FS: Sencore LC-102 tested, in good working order
« on: November 11, 2023, 11:42:43 pm »
For sale is a good working Sencore LC102 Capacitor and Inductor Analyzer.

I had to replace the keyboard (see photo) and the only keyboard I could get at the time was an LC-77 front panel. So I added the extra hole for the protection LED on the LC-77 panel and swapped over the complete LC-102 electronics boards and cables from the original panel. I have corrected the front panel lettering to the LC-102 script with a Brother printer, it is easily removed with no damage to the front face if you don't like it.

I have tested the meter with a 10uF 35V tantalum cap, a 220uF 50V electrolytic cap and a couple of values from my decade inductor. No yoke around to test that functionality.

The values were spot on (given that these are not standards).

The only issues is the OPEN/ZERO switch is a little sticky from not being used in a while and the top of the case has some marks on it.

It comes with the pull out card, new PA251 adapter (OEM Sencore), Sencore BY234 battery pack (unknown condition), new Sencore OEM 39G219 Lo capacitance leads.

I will also include the defective original panel sheet metal with keypad (no electronics)

Asking USD$975 plus shipping or your best offer

Sold as is, where is
No returns

Shipping from Vancouver, BC Canada
Local pick up is fine

Paypal okay, you cover the transaction fee
Cash or eTransfer for in country purchase is okay

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf