Author Topic: FS Servicing manuals  (Read 1513 times)

Offline woodchipsTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
FS Servicing manuals
« on: April 18, 2019, 09:32:56 am »
A need to reduce the amount of stuff I have, so here are some original servicing manuals I am never going to use.

All original, all in near new condition, not checked every page but nothing obvious, all with circuits.

None of these are on BAMA, a few are on KO4BB. I have priced them at a low price, the cost of the paper and toner to print them. If more than one person interested then I will sell to the one who promises to scan and upload to BAMA, KO4BB etc archive web sites. The buyers will need to make a public posting of their intention. Is this fair and reasonable? I have tried scanning documents and got nowhere, seen my life disappear in front of me, needs something better than a platen scanner.

Telefunken TFS2569EL RF modulator £10
Wavetek 75 arbitrary waveform generator £20
Tektronix TSG-271 PAL television generator £10
HP 8671B synthesised CW generator £30
Schomandl MG100M precision frequency generator £10
RE Instruments SMG40 stereo generator £10
Sony BVP-7AP colour video camera £20
Wayne Kerr B605 automatic component bridge £10
Stanford Research SR844 RF lockin amplifier £20
Stanford Research DS335 synthesised function generator £20
Agilent E361xA 60W series DC power supply £10
Agilent E3630A triple output DC power supply £10
Agilent E3620A dual output DC power supply £10
HP 4275A multi-frequency LCR meter (2 volumes, operating & servicing) £40
HP 4261A digital LCR meter £20
HP 8349B microwave amplifier £20
Tektronix VM700A video measurement set (2 volumes, operating & servicing, also a preliminary servicing volume) £40

All prices are plus postage, some manuals are seriously heavy. Collection is fine, I live just off the A1 near Grantham.

I won't take paypal, they are not a bank and I refuse to use them, so cheque, cash or transfer please.

Whilst not specifically restricting this to the UK, sending overseas will be expensive and payment by transfer has now become expensive.

Offline Old Printer

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS Servicing manuals
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 07:02:25 pm »
Having spent my life in the graphic arts I know very well the work involved in scanning a document. Even with state of the art equipment its a lot of work and the original usually has to be cut apart to do it right. It becomes a labor of love to keep the schematics readable. Hope the Wavetek 75 manual survives, I would like to have one someday. Wrong side of the pond for me :(

Offline JOSEBEMBIBRe

Re: FS Servicing manuals
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 05:41:39 pm »
Hi,
I´m interested in the HP E3630A User and Service Manual with the schematics (I have an HP equipment not a Agilent)
Please let me know if its available
Thanks
Best regards

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf