Author Topic: (SOLD) FS: Siglent SDS1104X-E  (Read 905 times)

Offline mmoraTopic starter

(SOLD) FS: Siglent SDS1104X-E
« on: April 16, 2024, 09:43:13 pm »
Hi all,

I've been reading EEVblog for a long time now, but I never found a reason to post. I guess now it's the time.

I've been into electronics for a while now and I mostly tinker with small projects related to retro video game consoles. At one point, I was really active with modding and repairing, so I needed an oscilloscope. After reading (a lot) here, I ended buying a Siglent 1104X-E from Welectron in April, 2022. So it's been a couple years now. I won't bore you with the details, but with two little kids now things got... hectic. So, I still believe I need and oscilloscope for the occasional check or repair, but I guess I won't need a four channel tool for that and it has been sitting in my desk without use for the last year. Since 2022, I only used it very occasionally, and even though it's been really helpful, I only ever needed to use a single channel. It is 200MHz enabled, AWG, MSO and WIFI enabled (just the keys entered, no hardware included - or used). I probably knew this was going to happen at some point, as I kept the original packaging and documents. So, it will come boxed, with all four probes, and the original invoice, if needed (I think there is still a third year of guarantee since the original purchase). I can send pictures, of course.

As I don't have any feedback here, I can provide my eBay account (mrdangerousbeans) as an example of my historical feedback.

Shipped from Spain via courier, the asking price is 350€ shipped to basically anywhere in the EU.

Thank you,
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:25:25 pm by mmora »

Re: FS: Siglent SDS1104X-E
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 09:05:16 pm »
I took a few pictures today. I'll also list it in a local second hand app tomorrow. Also open to (reasonable) offers.

Re: FS: Siglent SDS1104X-E
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 09:25:05 pm »
It is SOLD now (not in this forum, however, but via the local app).

Online mcjeff93

Re: (SOLD) FS: Siglent SDS1104X-E
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 06:11:09 pm »
goddamn, i was late.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf