General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

FS: Tektronix 2467 in XLNT shape, low hours, with Op manual

(1/3) > >>

precaud:
Offered here to my eevblog compadres before it goes to eBay. I just discovered this Tek 2467 scope that got stored in a room it didn't belong in, and has been sitting there idle for over a decade. It's a nice, low-mileage unit (983 power-on hours) with Option 11 (Probe power connectors) in excellent condition that has been tested and works fine. It comes with pouch, op manual, and a couple screen lenses that look like camera accessories.

Price is $575 + NM sales tax + shipping. Payment by check or Paypal, no added fees.

precaud:
No takers here, so off to eBay it goes...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/285047671669

AVGresponding:
Very nice scope. Isn't the tube in the 2467 covered by ITAR rules..? If it is, you might have issues with international shipping.

precaud:
Hmmm... interesting question, I don't know the answer. Over the years I've sold plenty of 24xx scopes overseas and this has never come up.

alm:

--- Quote from: AVGresponding on November 22, 2022, 04:58:07 pm ---Very nice scope. Isn't the tube in the 2467 covered by ITAR rules..? If it is, you might have issues with international shipping.

--- End quote ---
So you're saying it's on the US Munitions List? Do you have a reference for this? A quick search of the TekScopes list didn't find anything relevant. Same with TekWiki. I would also find that unlikely, given how they are usually concerned with things that can be used in electronic warfare, advanced radar, nukes, etc. Not an old analog scope that can display glitches with a somewhat lower repetition rate than normal analog scopes, but nothing special compared to a modern digital scope. Maybe if your scope was part of a military system, then it could be covered. But that's about the history of the device, rather than about the specific technology. A hammer used in the same project would be equally controlled.

It's a very nice scope regardless, though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version