Author Topic: FS: Tektronix 7904A with (3) 7A26 & (1) 7B85 plugins plus cart (Chico, CA, USA)  (Read 414 times)

Offline fmacTopic starter

>>Have not listed it on eBay yet. Was hoping to find someone in the local area who is interested.<<

The Story
I found this at a local auction and was very interested in learning to use it, but it turns out I don't really have the space for this gigantic thing!  :D

Aside from powering it up once or twice, I can't comment much on its operational condition. That being said, I am more than happy to dive in and provide additional info to anyone interested.

Main Unit
  • Tektronix 7904A (with a Spectra-Physics inventory sticker). It has collected some dust but there are no signs of damage.

Plugins
  • 7A26 (x3) 7000-series 200 MHz amplifier unit. Similar condition to main unit.
  • 7B85 (x1) 7000-series “Real Time” time-base unit. Similar condition to main unit.

Cart
Scope-Mobile Cart Model 3. Sadly one of the two front handles is broken off; it is included in case repair is possible. There is also a bit of grime and corrosion in the drawer.

Extras
There are a few cables and a strap In the cart drawer but no probes.

I'm hoping this old classic can find a new, happy home. I honestly have no idea what it is currently worth since prices on eBay are all over the place and most of the past sales I found are from many years ago. If you are interested, I'm certain we can work something out.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf