General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

FS: Tektronix TDS754A - Parts Only (Sydney, Aus)

(1/2) > >>

sean0118:
Hi all,

I have a shell of a  Tek TDS754A available, it's missing the main board, PSU and other bits. I don't know it's history or if the CRT works etc.

Open to offers for the whole thing or just certain parts. Happy to ship internationally if required, ask me for a quote, it will be expensive.

I don't want to profit from it so all proceeds (except for shipping costs) will go directly to the charity FAME:
https://www.fame.org.au/projects

TERRA Operative:
I'm tentatively interested in the front control board and floppy drive thrown in the top bag and shipped to Japan, depending on shipping costs........ (Also the CRT, but that will definitely be cost prohibitive I think).

Shock:
Evening mentioning the word "shipping" is cost prohibitive in Australia.

Ed.Kloonk:

--- Quote from: Shock on January 27, 2022, 06:27:37 am ---Evening mentioning the word "shipping" is cost prohibitive in Australia.

--- End quote ---

It has the same effect on retailers and services as uttering the word "wedding" used to.

sean0118:

--- Quote from: TERRA Operative on January 26, 2022, 03:50:20 pm ---I'm tentatively interested in the front control board and floppy drive thrown in the top bag and shipped to Japan, depending on shipping costs........ (Also the CRT, but that will definitely be cost prohibitive I think).

--- End quote ---

I'll get some shipping estimates and send you a PM this weekend.  :-+

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version