General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

FS/USA48 Knight ML2010 Mini Lab in a Suitcase!

(1/5) > >>

t1d:
EDIT: As of 5/18/22, the ML2010 is still available for purchase, even though some people have made inquiries. When it sells, I will post that right here and mark the subject line as sold. so, please feel free to send me a private message. I can get the ML2010, into the mail to you fast! This unit is still available new for over $650!

Picture from the front cover of the manual:

Great for an EE student, an electronics hobbyist, or anyone on the go! Includes various power supplies, function generators, LEDs, switches, bread board, BLOB(= perf) board. Too many features to name. See picture from manual:

Pictures of all angles of the actual unit and the Owners Manual detailing all its functions =
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehcrelriycztf7h/Knight%20ML2010-OPS%20Suite%20Case%20Kit.zip?dl=0

Unit is in good shape, but sold "as is" per actual pictures. The BLOB board has never been used. Includes power cord (only.)
$125USD plus Exact Shipping Cost without any handling fee/Pay Pal/USA48
I am firm on the cash price, but I would trade for some other EE test gear, or guy stuff = Whatchagot?

Send me a private message. Thanks for your consideration.

t1d:
Bump...

t1d:
Bump...

Crambone:
I’m interested pending shipping to Mountainside, NJ 07092

Andrew

t1d:

--- Quote from: Crambone on May 16, 2022, 09:31:41 pm ---I’m interested pending shipping to Mountainside, NJ 07092

Andrew

--- End quote ---
That's great, Andrew! I am sending you a private message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version