Author Topic: HP 85685 preselector / Preamp for the 8568 or 8566 Spectrum Analyzers  (Read 400 times)

Offline cncjerryTopic starter

• Supporter
$600USD plus shipping from 94965.  Local pickup in the San Francisco area is preferred.  PM replies only.

I've had the unit for about 8yrs and used it with my 8568B that will also be for sale at a later date.  I purchased this unit for the asking price, it is pretty clean.  I am picking up an HP 70K system so I am selling my 8568B, 8566b and R&S FSB.

I've not tried it with my 8566b but it is supported up to 2Gig.  It will come with the cables and adapter for the extra signal, can't remember what that signal is for but it taps off one of the connectors.

Thanks.

Jerry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Agilent site:

The Keysight 85685A RF preselector is designed to operate with the Keysight 8566B and 8568B spectrum analyzers. The RF preselector adds tracking filters to reduce overloading from out-of-band signal and preamplifiers for improved system sensitivity over the 20 Hz to 2 GHz frequency range. The Keysight 85685A RF preselector has two input, 20 Hz to 50 MHz and 20 MHz to 2 GHz. There is also a bypass mode which is DC to 18 GHz. Input 1 has a built-in transient limiter for protection from transients generated by line impedance stabilization networks (LISN). The preselector is fully programmable over the HP-IB (IEEE-488).

- Operates with the Keysight 8566B and 8568B spectrum analyzers
- Reduces overloading from out-of-band signal
- Improved system sensitivity
- Built-in transient limiter

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf