Author Topic: HP Agilent Keysight 54620-61601 Logic Analyzer Probe Cable FULL SET -accessories  (Read 1735 times)

Offline max-bitTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
HP Agilent Keysight 54620-61601 Logic Analyzer Probe Cable FULL SET - accessories

Full Set of Digital Probe Set for Oscilloscopes / Logic Analyzers
HP, Agilent, Keyslight
It fits many models of oscilloscopes

The kit has the designation 54620-61601

for models
54622D / 54645D / MSOX2000 / MSOX3000 / MSOX6000A and comaptibile other

And others For other compatible with the socket. If in doubt, please ask

Set contains:
-Cable
- measurement head
- 20 measuring clips (original HP)
- 10 additional measuring cables to the head
- 5 additional GND cables

ALL great condition
Shipping costs to your country please ask !!! (please provide country name and zip code)

PRICE : $144 / EUR 129 / £110

EBAY : eBay auction: #264412335904

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 10:02:31 pm by max-bit »

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Is the photo on the Ebay site photoshopped?

• Frequent Contributor
What exactly are you asking?
You want to buy ?
Is something not clear?
Do you want some other picture?

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
Is the photo on the Ebay site photoshopped?
Noooo of course not .... these Grabbers always come with a crisp white shell by default  :-DD

• Frequent Contributor
Yes, they are added to the photo ... and what? Does it change anything? I don't know, these are worse?

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Does it change anything?

Absolutely. If I were looking at buying these that would stop me because it looks like you have something to hide. It is fine to use stock photos as a stock photo, but this one makes it look like you are trying to pass off a stock photo as the actual items. If you can provide photos of the real cables, why not the real grabbers? This kind of thing is a massive red flag to buyers.

Instead of the photoshop I think you would be far better to just post those as a separate un-retouched image. It's not like Ebay restrict you to one! At minimum, mention in the text that the grabbers are a pasted from a stock one (ideally with a convincing reason why).

What exactly are you asking?

I nearly didn't, but figured they might be one reason why this isn't selling for you. 'SOK, I'm not charging a consultancy fee on this.

• Frequent Contributor
You can see that the west of Europe falls morally and not only.
Why ?
I used to take ebay seriously, serious sellers and buyers, just make an effort and see what I sell, on seller comments etc.

But someone bothers that the photo is superimposed on photos of the original grabers clips already possessed.

But ok, it's nice that you write what you see the problem in. And this is not a problem will improve, I put in the pictures as much as possible.

• Frequent Contributor
Beter ??

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Stunning! Makes a vast difference, yes.

Offline MarkL

• Supporter
I don't think the woven cable you have there is a 54620-61601.  An actual 54620-61601 splits into two 8-channel pods.  I think your cable is probably a 01650-61067 which is the same on both ends.

So, technically it's not a 54620-61601 kit because of this.  Just pointing it out in case some buyer wants to be picky and assert a claim of "not as described".

The following users thanked this post: free_electron, oPossum, edavid

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
I don't think the woven cable you have there is a 54620-61601.  An actual 54620-61601 splits into two 8-channel pods.  I think your cable is probably a 01650-61067 which is the same on both ends.

So, technically it's not a 54620-61601 kit because of this.  Just pointing it out in case some buyer wants to be picky and assert a claim of "not as described".

This. The 601 has indeed two pods. The item described is a simple logic analyzer cable for the blade-style machines (16500 , 16700) and that for the low density, low speed blades. The higher speed cables use true coaxial cable ribbons
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

• Frequent Contributor
These cables do not differ in anything, the main straps have the same only at the end they differ in a 2x8 division.

Offline MarkL

• Supporter
As you wish.  I was only pointing out that the actual items you're listing is not what you've stated in the listing title, which can lead to disputes.  Been there more than once on the buying side.

Good luck with your listing.

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
These cables do not differ in anything, the main straps have the same only at the end they differ in a 2x8 division.

The original cable is constructed in such a way that the termination resistors form a permanent part of the assembly.
Using the logic analyzer cable with detachable pods the termination network can be removed. this alters the specifications of the machine and it may not work properly.
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

• Frequent Contributor
Everything works fine here - I checked on oscilloscopes.

Offline MarkL

• Supporter
The termination network is in the flat plastic thing at the end of each flying lead.  The flying leads can be detached and replaced individually and are compatible between a great many scope and logic analyzer cables, including the 54620-61601.  The two pods at the ends of the 54620-61601 are just pass-throughs for the 8 signals, but I believe also have all the grounds tied together inside the pod housing.

Everything should work ok if I'm right about that cable being a 01650-61067.  But the combination of parts being sold is still not a 54620-61601, no matter how you mix it.

• Frequent Contributor
I changed the description :) the name of the auction and in the item description

• Frequent Contributor
lower price  ^-^

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf