Author Topic: ISP Lever classic  (Read 3149 times)

Offline bobosvTopic starter

ISP Lever classic
« on: October 23, 2021, 10:29:42 am »
hi

I need the software isplever classic v1.5 (or thereabouts) for an old cpld project, and I seem to have misplaced my copy of the software
I still can find my license file and projects, but not the main software component!

Does anyone have this still lying about?

Offline gslick

• Frequent Contributor
Re: ISP Lever classic
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 06:40:33 pm »
If ispLEVER Classic 1.8 would work for your project and license file you could download a copy of the base installation file here:

https://archive.org/details/ispLEVER_Classic_Base_1_8

The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix, bobosv, avrusb

Offline gslick

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 07:54:23 am »
The last free yearly license I got for ispLEVER Classic 1.8 expired in 2018. At the time I used it for some 22V10 PALs and haven't had a need to use it again yet since then. Unfortunately the free yearly licenses are no longer available.

Just out of curiosity, and as an exercise to see how difficult it might be, it took about a full day of working on it to figure out how to generate working licenses of this form for ispLEVER Classic 1.8, where the XXXXXXXXXXXX have to be replaced by the correct signature, which of course should not be posted here.

FEATURE LSC_CLASSIC lattice 10.0 permanent uncounted XXXXXXXXXXXX \
   VENDOR_STRING=LSC_CLASSIC HOSTID=ANY
FEATURE LSC_ADVANCED lattice 8.0 permanent uncounted XXXXXXXXXXXX \
   VENDOR_STRING="ispLEVER Advanced" HOSTID=ANY

The following users thanked this post: bobosv, avrusb

Offline avrusb

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 08:16:12 am »
Just out of curiosity, and as an exercise to see how difficult it might be, it took about a full day of working on it to figure out how to generate working licenses of this form for ispLEVER Classic 1.8, where the XXXXXXXXXXXX have to be replaced by the correct signature, which of course should not be posted here.

Hello

Can you explain a little bit more what you mean by "signature"? And where to obtain this signature?
Ive got an ISPLever Classic 2.0 and its licence expired in 2021 and I want to make minor changes to some old designs.
If I understand how to edit a licence file I will give Version 1.8 a try.

TIA

Offline gslick

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 02:51:43 am »

Hello

Can you explain a little bit more what you mean by "signature"? And where to obtain this signature?
Ive got an ISPLever Classic 2.0 and its licence expired in 2021 and I want to make minor changes to some old designs.
If I understand how to edit a licence file I will give Version 1.8 a try.

TIA

ispLEVER Classic 1.8 and 2.0 use FlexLM licenses. The "signature" for each licensed feature in a license file is a value that is computed based on all of the other values for the feature entry in the license file. If any of the values are changed, for example changing the expiration date, or the HOSTID, the computed "signature" will change. The algorithm that computes the "signature" is not secret, it was made available to vendors using FlexLM licenses in an SDK that vendors could use to build their own license generation tools. What are "secret" are the vendor specific seed values that are also used as inputs to the algorithm that computes the "signature".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf