General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

K-125 Mini oscilloscope VS DSO203

(1/3) > >>

tomtop:
hi, i found a new mini oscilloscope called K-125, is there any body know about this?

http://www.diyertool.com/k-125-mini-oscilloscope-handheld-digital-scopemeter-pocket-size.html

i am considering to buy one, it just cost 117.55USD.
How about DSO203? which one would be better?

Thanks!
Valerii Proskurin

FreeThinker:
Do you have a REAL NEED for a pocket scope? If not then save up a few $ more and get a proper bench scope (or find a good one on Ebay second hand) You will thank yourself later ;)

alm:
Very small, low resolution screen. Just 100 points of horizontal memory (current standard is about 1 million in bench scopes). Single channel. Standard BNC jack with exposed ground is hazardous for floating equipment unless exclusively used for SELV. It might be useful in a pinch for some niche applications (eg. in a moving vehicle with voltages limited to 12V), but it's probably closer to a toy that to a real bench (or portable) scope.

tomtop:

--- Quote from: FreeThinker on November 18, 2011, 02:25:42 pm ---Do you have a REAL NEED for a pocket scope? If not then save up a few $ more and get a proper bench scope (or find a good one on Ebay second hand) You will thank yourself later ;)

--- End quote ---

i am a student, and have no more money... :-[
i just want to get it in pocket and test anywhere, not to walk to lab everytime ;D
i have some simple DIY tool kits in my dormitory 8)

FreeThinker:

--- Quote from: tomtop on November 19, 2011, 02:13:22 am ---i am a student, and have no more money... :-[
i just want to get it in pocket and test anywhere, not to walk to lab everytime ;D
i have some simple DIY tool kits in my dormitory 8)

--- End quote ---
1) You have no money? even more reason not to waste what you have.
2)Erm ..... Test every where? Don't really see the need or the point unless it's bragging rights.
3)This is a great way to start. Building your own test equipment is a tried and tested method of gaining experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version