Author Topic: LFS :– [UK] – Hewlett Packard 3400A RMS Voltmeter A6 Board 03400–66512 Rev. D?  (Read 690 times)

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Hi!

Has anybody got copies of, or can point me in the direction of, Hewlett Packard Service Notes pertaining to the 3400A RMS Voltmeter please?

In particular, I am looking for a schematic, parts layout drawing and B.O.M./parts list for the last revision for the A6 Chopper Amplifier PCB, part No. 03400–66512, Rev. D!

Chris Williams
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
The last chopper board is covered in version 03400-90013 of the HP3400A Service manual (~1984), available to download from the Agilent website... https://www.keysight.com/us/en/assets/9018-05695/user-manuals/9018-05695.pdf

The schematic scan isn't too clear but there's a darker scan of the manual floating around the web too, maybe manuals.lib, but I can't remember for sure (other than that there is one).

P.S. You probably want to watch Defpom's video on creating a retrofit chopper board for earlier models, as I think it has more or less the same parts and schematic...

...He's a member here too.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 06:12:21 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Online Alex Nikitin

• Super Contributor
  • Femtoampnut and Tapehead.
    • A.N.T. Audio

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
Yep, that's the darker one.  :-+

It's best to keep a copy of both so that you can see better detail on things like the attenuator assembly.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 07:06:03 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Offline factory

• Super Contributor
The BAMA site has it.

Cheers

Alex

Those contain Rev C and Rev A in the back-dating changes, no Rev D, possibly only available as a service note circa 1987? which might be lost to time.

David

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf