Author Topic: WTB a word recognizer  (Read 903 times)

Offline Alex EisenhutTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Place text here.
WTB a word recognizer
« on: October 19, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »
I would like to buy a word recognizer like the Tektronix A6701, mostly as a "beige whale" as CRD calls them, aka a "shelf queen".
The budget is 50$ US max, shipping shouldn't be more than 30$.
If it works, bonus. I'd like to try it on my Commodore 64.

Yes, I already have several USB logic analyzers, but they're no fun. They just work. That sucks.  :-DD

So does anyone have one you might want to discuss parting with?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 08:20:31 pm by Alex Eisenhut »
Hoarder of 8-bit Commodore relics and 1960s Tektronix 500-series stuff. Unconventional interior decorator.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
Re: WTB a word recognizer
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 07:46:03 am »
There has been a couple of P6407 probes going around in Oz for months eBay auction: #294455130914 from the same seller. Not sure about costs or if they will ship for Canada  :-// But they will ship to me for about $90AUD ($83 Canadian, $67USD) if it helps.
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline Alex EisenhutTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Place text here.
Re: WTB a word recognizer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 03:15:22 pm »
AFAICT these 6047 probes are set by software from the logic analyzer. The word recognizers I want have mechanical switches and lots of pretty colors, and are really used to trigger an oscilloscope on a digital pattern.
Hoarder of 8-bit Commodore relics and 1960s Tektronix 500-series stuff. Unconventional interior decorator.

The following users thanked this post: beanflying

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf