Author Topic: FS - Madell Reflow Oven (MD-F630-C)  (Read 507 times)

Offline circushazards86Topic starter

FS - Madell Reflow Oven (MD-F630-C)
« on: April 13, 2021, 06:00:05 pm »
Hello all,

Long time lurker. I hope it's ok to post a for sale without a history of posting in topics.

Summary:
We bought this Madell MD-F630-C to use on a prototype line. The production volume immediately ballooned (good problem to have) and now we're up into the big leagues with BTU Pyramax. This oven was successful and did a good job of making ~5000 panels. We had no problems with it... we just don't have room to keep it around now that we have the big oven.

This is our second Madell oven. We had a tabletop version previously. They are very serviceable, but by no means high end. They are very much made in China and are not paragons of engineering. For instance, there is some very rough cutting on the insulation boards they used inside the manifold that make me wonder what they used to cut it. Internal esthetics aside- it does it's job and looks good from the outside.

Condition:
Very nearly new. I have put on some additional baffling on the input and an additional collector on the output, as we were not able to give it the proper amount of CFM exhaust at the time. This is all easily removed. No holes were drilled to attach it.

The system will be sent ready to run. There is nothing that is not included for it's operation.

Probable applications:
This would be a very good prototype or low production oven. This is a 3 zone oven... don't let Madell documents saying 6 zone fool you. It's TOP and BOTTOM, and they count both. There is a cooldown fan zone, but it's not inter-cooled. The conveyor is metal mesh. If you're running 2 sided boards, you're going to need to make or use a fixture. We had them machined out of titanium and it wasn't a killer.

Interfaces:
The software comes with a fairly usable interface. It's definitely not translated by a native english speaker, but nothing is hard to figure out. The computer is brand new as it came with the oven. The monitor, mouse, and keyboard are included.

Price:
We paid $7000 for the oven. Asking $6000 as it's very nearly new and in like new condition.

Shipping:
FOB our dock. We will crate the oven and prepare it for pickup by your carrier. I can help out with arranging that.

Pictures:
I am happy to show pictures or anything else you would require.

Documentation:
http://www.madelltech.com/MD-330-430-630-Installation.pdf
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 06:04:09 pm by circushazards86 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf