General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

PICKit 2 Debug Express + PICKit 3 Debug Express for just £55 inc shipping...

<< < (5/5)

glossywhite:

--- Quote from: Alex on March 04, 2011, 10:20:02 pm ---I agree with Simon's point above, you should split them as it is almost the same item.

I won't check the price, but if it is reasonable and I needed a PICKit I would buy them off you.

I would not care where they are coming from as long as they work as advertised and I don't see how where they came from would affect your selling price or anyone's asking price.

If you are finding the selling price too high but you still need it, go buy it at retail price. lol I dont see what all the fuss is about.

--- End quote ---

A sensible reply at last. I sell for a reasonable price, and you folks are welcome to come and try it on - doesn't mean I'm gonna cave in. If you take the piss and offer a price which is taking absolute liberties, then expect to have it rejected. I'm a kind and generous guy, so long as you're not trying to squeeze me ;)

If I wish to give the thing away for £0, I would do so and feel much better for doing it than have some greedy person trying it on because they think they're clever and can save a few pence.

### IF ANYONE HAS ANY NINTENDO DS GAMES (UK, PAL) THEY WOULD SWAP FOR THESE ITEMS, THEN I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO CONSIDER THAT AS AN ALTERNATIVE. SIMPLY TELL ME WHAT GAMES YOU HAVE, AND WE CAN GO AHEAD. THANKS ###

PS: I'm not gonna take the piss with the games - I'd only expect two games for my goodies :)

Mechatrommer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version